Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Becksters, coaches.. Yesterday was a healthy day (that’s three) and I am very grateful.
Many choices/credits yesterday:
I planned & logged my food,
stayed within my plan,
drank lots of water,
did my stretches and strengthening exercises,
ate seated only,
slowed down (a bit), no seconds,
Journal
Beck book/arc/rc
Said no choice a couple of times
I did eat a little extra after dinner - but, still stayed within my plan allowance of food for the day.
So - I am moving into my routine - grateful for that.

I took my mom to the grocery - she loves to pick out her own veggies, fruit, and frozen dinners. She’s getting kind of frail. It’s nice for both of us.

I have to get my eyes checked today. I’ve seen big change in my far away vision in one eye in the last few months. I need to get it checked out. I’ll try to come back for some personals after, if my eyes will allow computer work. (drops, probably) I am going to an Optometrist for the first time. I have always gone to Ophthamologist for my eye care. But, my insurance doesn't cover that unless it's a medical eye problem. Should be interesting.

New lifestyle/ann - so glad you posted. Don’t ever be ‘afraid’ to post because you haven’t been here or are struggling. As far as I know, there’s no judgment here in regards to those reasons. Only support. After all, we ALL have been in that situation and are dealing constantly with issue of weight in some way or another.. Believe me!
(actually I need to take these words to heart myself….)

Have a great day, folks.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 01-04-2011 at 12:03 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 137/137/125

Height: 5'3"

Yesterday was OP until the afternoon when I swapped chips for my planned healthy snack. That led to more off plan nibbling pre-dinner. I need to be rigid in sticking to a plan right now since I canít make rational food choices.

The wind wasnít quite so brutal yesterday so I bundled up and took a short walk. No running since there are slick spots on the road, but my dog was happy to get out. I did some yoga as well.

Gardenerjoy, yay for digging in the pantry to come up with a meal. Really sparks the creativity! Love those meatless days. It will be an interesting experiment.

Nature girl, ouch for being stuck in a car full of snacks for 9 hours and ouch for coming home to frozen pipes. Kudos for starting off the year with exercise!

Maryann, yay for cross-country skiing. What a great workout! And there should be lots of good snow in Tahoe. I found that when I had a day with more exercise than usual, I needed to plan a little extra food. Otherwise, I ended up over compensating.

Beverlyjoy, kudos for getting back into the swing of things and setting yourself up for success! Itís great that youíre talking back to the guilt of past food binges.

Lexxis, ouch for losing your post. I hate it when that happens. Great job staying OP!

Seadwaters, sorry youíre still fighting that cold. Hope you beat it soon! Soup and salad sounds like a great way to combat the hunger and as a bonus, youíll get some vitamins to help you fight the cold.

BelovedK, yay for two eating plans keeping that perfectionist at bay! Two eating plans certainly teach flexibility and thatís important. Hope your appointment with the ophthalmologist goes well.

YesyeKan, great job eating with no distractions. I still struggle with that one. Itís great that the ďNo eating after 8:00Ē rule kept you from gaining over the holidays.

Onebyone, LOL at deciphering your post with a dropped letter. I think I got the gist of it! Kudos for recognizing your triggers. Finding some good responses when those negative feelings hit should help.

CeeJay, great job moving on after the cake incident. Thereís no use crying over eaten cake! Itís a great sign of improvement that it didnít send you into a downward spiral!

BillBE, yay for a supportive DW who will eat all the cookies except for one! And yay for a brand new gym journal. Are the New Yearís resolution crowds there?

The Eating for Two sabotaging thought has arrived! Iím trying to remind myself that the second is only about 3 oz right now and Iíve already allotted calories for the little one. That didnít work so well yesterday.

Newlifestyle, welcome back! Itís good to see you again. Weíre always happy when one of our long lost Becksters returns. Kudos for dusting off the Beck book and getting back here. Posting can be very time-consuming, but setting a time limit sounds like a great idea!
Old 01-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #48  
persist

S/C/G: 322/310/299

Height: 5' 6"

Exclamation nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

Hi coaches

I fixed my letter n on my keyboard just now. I ead about ti last night then just popped it off and after I popped it I remembered how I was supposed to disconnect the power and remove the battery.
oops.
I survived but won't do it again I promise.

So I heard from the guy about the cottage-y house. His email asked me if I really wanted something "rustic and not shiny brand new"
Hello?
After writing convincingly that yes, I did want it and wanted to see it. DH commented sarcastically that I was really "playing it coy"! ha! I told DH that that guy who was renting it can be a total flake but from my end I have got to be forthright and honest. We're talking about an area with 5.5 million people in it. There is no way I am the only one keen on a house on a lake with all utilities included! He's promised to send me more 'pics' to 'show my husband' and if after seeing them we want it to come out and visit the place next monday. The guy is mucho laid back methinks.
Yay for this still being a very real possibility.

Planwise I need to write out my goals in minute detail. I need to set a strategy for myself. I'm a bit too loosey-goosey right now and really I need to be more of a taskmaster these days. So that is the goal for today, to get that done.

update I got so fed up with myself that I popped a walk away the pounds dvd in and did the 2 mile walk just like that... I make things so hard for myself! Then I went online and read inspiring stories of folks losing over a hundred pounds using the watp dvds and duh... this could me this year... so I am committing to do a watp dvd every day this month. They aren't long and involved but this is the kind of concrete action I need to take to get myself going.
credit for taking action

Talk later Becksters.

Last edited by onebyone; 01-04-2011 at 06:39 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:02 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Default Wednesday

Hi Coaches
My cold is developing nicely. When I cough I bark like a dog, I wake up with my eyes glued together and they look like they will bleed, and I get up at 5am because I canít breathe. And it has activated my asthma and my ribs are sore from so much coughing. Not pretty at all. But I am staying on plan! When I was ravenous yesterday I did make vegetable soup - no starchy veggies, and added Christmas ham which I am trying to use up. It was just what I needed. I went to have a second bowl and realised I was stuffed and didnít need it - credit moi. Still feel really hungry / empty but it doesnít take much to fill me. Invented ice-cream by blending plain organic yoghurt, frozen blueberries, a little frozen banana and unflavoured protein powder. It was good and did me for dinner

BillBlueEyes - I eventually had to go and look up snickerdoodles - and there were recipes. Yep - lard and sugar. A good thing they are gone. My experiment - If I want to eat slowly, eat less, and enjoy it more, I need to chew, put down knife and fork, pause etc. And until I retrain myself I need to do it away from the TV and books and computers. So in a few days I will set a little spot for myself at the table and eat like a civilised person. Worth a try!
BelovedK - Yay for 2 plans and flexibility. I am very familiar with the all-or-nothing mentality. Feeling good about taking action is a good sign.
BeverlyJoy - Yay for another healthy day
CeeJay - Ouch for sneaky cake lurking in the freezer. Yay for another on plan day and getting right back on track
GardenerJoy - Interesting to see if DH notices
Ann (Newlifestyle) - Glad you made it back - I look forward to getting to know you
Onebyone - Ouch or feeling bad when DH leaves - you will be able to use it as an opportunity for food sanity as you were hoping when you get accustomed to his coming and going. Glad you got your n key back - your post made me LOL. Your house by the lake sounds good - will be hoping it matches your expectations when you get to see it next week. Yay for walking 2 miles! Just like that!
Shepherdess - Yay for getting in a walk. Yep - a food plan is the only insurance against unplanned snacking - sometimes!
Yeseyekan - Only do personal responses if you have time and it doesnít distract you from posting - it is better to report in if that is all you have time for. I am on holidays for a few more days so taking the opportunity to do it. Great job not being distracted while you eat - I am about to reinforce that again.

Credits
- Stayed within my food plan - Yes
- Measured all my food - Yes
- Logged food - sort of
- Developed food plan for today- yes
- Sat down to eat - yes
- Ate mindfully and enjoyed every bite - somewhat
- Recognised hunger / desire / craving - a work in progress
- I stopped eating when satisfied - YES
- Drank water - YES
- Checked in - yes
- Weighed myself - yes
- Read advantage cards - no
- Read response cards - no
- Read Beck - yes
- Did planned exercise - wanted to go to aqua today but probably shouldnít share my cold - phooey - would have been the first time in months. Maybe Friday. Plan to do weights later
- Incidental exercise - not much

Have a great day
Old 01-04-2011, 09:21 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 161.8/153.4/ low 140's

Height: 5'7"

Default Off

I really don't like to post when things aren't going well. But I need to stay accountable...no matter what. I've been off plan for the past couple of days. I do well during the day...it's after dinner. I know why. I haven't been following the Beck guidelines....plain and simple. I've let some personal issues, both good and bad, put me in a tail spin. I've gotten focused on another project that has taken alot of my attention and I need to refocus. The Beck techniques, daily activities, need to be my priority.

Hoping to start and end my day better tomorrow.

Night all...I'm headed to bed.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:31 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 155/145/130

Height: 5'7

Default Blue Daisy et. al.

Re: the bad day and accountability..that is why we all post here..it keeps us all accountable to our Beck diet coaches..

BIG CREDIT YOU!!!!!

Many of us falling away from the Beck practices just fall away from posting. The very fact that you *did post means you are still committed. You *stay with us, girl!
Old 01-04-2011, 10:19 PM   #52  

S/C/G: 304/294/200

Hello Everyone

Blue Daisy- waving hello to you and kuddos for a weight loss during the holidays.

M0vingon- Beck is somewhat overwhelming at the beginningbut over time you find the skills become more second nature. So just do what you can and just keep doing it.

Ruthxxx- waving hello to you and glad to see you again.

maryblu- hello and Happy New Year to you.

Woodland- waving hello to you!!

yesyoucan- welcome and hello!! Am going to check out the Eat to Live Book.

FutureFitChick- hope you are enjoying your skiing trip.

Lexxiss-sorry to hear about the family drama. I deal with that too with my sister so I know how hard it is. I am also looking forward to a January with no food events. Enough already eh?

Nature Girl-what a pain about the frozen pipe. Glad you got things working so quickly. A nice long walk to start 2011 is a good start!

maryann- your vacation sounds wonderful. Love to hear about you getting out on cross country skis for the first time in 20 years. That is one of my advantage cards- cross country ski for the first time in 30 years. Thanks for the inspiration.

BelovedK- sorry for the death in your family and credit for taking action in the middle of coping with that. I know the feeling of being fed up with out of control days. I am starting fresh too.

yeseyekan- welcome and nice to meet you. Yay for a positive day and congratulations on your 30 pound loss. That is awesome!!

BillBlueEyes-bye to the snickerdoodles. Love the idea of cookies as colored lard. Fantastic image. I love fondue- I use chicken broth and do lobster, shrimp, scallops and chicken in it. I make some sauces that are not too high calorie and dig in!!! It's a nice treat and a good way to spend time with DH just chatting.

Newlifestyle- welcome back and nice to meet you. Don't worry about the posting. I have gone away and come back many times and everyone understands how it goes.

gardenerjoy-laughing about your DH possibly not noticing the lack of meat. My DH was complaining about something with too much salt. So I guess my salt free cooking is paying off. I am going to look for The 3-Day Solution Plan. Also I am so impressed with your 43 pound loss. And very glad that tornado did not hit you. So scary.

Beverlyjoy- 3 days healthy is something to be proud about- nice job getting back to your chosen lifestyle. Nice list of credits. You said it yourself-- be kind, move on.

Shepherdess- congratulations to you and your DH. That is wonderful news to start the new year with. You were asking about walkinin the winter- it is no big deal if it is over -20 celsius. Under -20 you really have to bundle up. I have good winter gear so it is only the face that can be a problem. Walking with a face mask and glasses just means you are fogged up all the time. I would rather walk in winter cause you are guaranteed no sweating.

onebyone-the cottagy house sounds really intriguing. Perfect for an artist. Fantastic about you getting fed up and instantly popping in the dvd and walking.

seadwaters- sorry you are not feeling well. Sounds very miserable. Good job keeping up your Beck skills despite being sick.

Phew!! I think that catches me up!!!

Old 01-04-2011, 10:33 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 304/294/200

Hi again.

%$#^#$ I don't want to post this but no use fooling myself. This after 6 days on plan.

First I eat cake last night. I went to work today and someone was eating a lunch of left over dip and crackers. I ate my healthy lunch and then helped her eat dip and crackers. Which led me to eat a couple of cookies and a couple of chocolates. I was so unhappy about that. But kept thinking stop now.

So then I went for a walk after work and was thinking things were going to be OK for the rest of the day. I then got home intending to make fish, brown rice and brocolli. But I was "starving" (ya right) and DH had to go out quickly so we ate left over pasta instead. Which was OK but then as soon as DH went out, I pulled cream cheese out of the freezer, made shrimp dip, and ate the entire thing with taco chips scrounged from the stash I put in DH's office to keep it away from me.

I did do my weights and spent alot of time reading posts and doing personals tonight. I read my advantage and response cards.

This year just needs to be different. And this just feels horrible. I don't even really like it anymore. It really tastes salty and gross so why do I crave it and why do I eat it- lots of it? A big sigh. Thanks for listening.

Old 01-05-2011, 05:37 AM   #54  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Wednesday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - Had a tasty salad bar lunch; CREDIT moi. I do love the grilled veggies at this particular cafeteria.

Made my walk into an errand to get stuff for lunch today; CREDIT moi. Blueberries were on sale for two pints for $5. I stocked up. My brain has accepted them as Super-Food so I just relish the thought of getting Anti-Oxidants into my system.

maryblu - Your Brett Favre was in my newspapers. Again. Retiring. Again. At least my newspapers don't report that it's cold in Minnesota. Again, LOL.

onebyone - Good news on your 'n' key; it might have been difficult writing a convincing letter to the cabin owner while n-less, LOL. Kudos for doing Walk Away The Pounds (WATP); little jolts to our systems seem helpful.

CeeJay - Ouch for a pasta triggered eating diversion. Kudos for reporting as part of getting back on track. [I forget that 'fondue' doesn't just mean melted cheese.]

Joy (gardenerjoy) - I'm impressed that your local chicken ranks so highly with you; makes me think that I should try to find a locally grown bird.

Shepherdess - Yay for a happy dog - perhaps a tired dog who then gives the household some quite time, LOL. Ouch for the nibbling, with Kudos for not blaming it on you-know-who.

Beverlyjoy - Yay for "moving into my routine." It's good news that your mom still likes to pick her own veggies even though she's frail - my observation is that it's a bad sign when interest in such just goes away.

Cheryl (Seadwaters) - Your invented "ice cream" sounds yummy and your cold sounds dreadful. LOL at a cough that sounds like the bark of a dog. Hope your cold progresses through its stages and makes its exit.

Ann (Newlifestyle) - Thanks for just plunging in after using "avoidance as my safety net" - your post might help others who've found themselves not posting because it's no fun to acknowledge un-stellar news. I do know that problem of consuming time on the Internet.

Blue Daisy - Yep, I agree with maryblu - Monster Kudos for posting when you don't feel like it. The Coaches here are on your side for getting back on your horse.

Readers -
Quote:
chapter 1
Begin a New Way of Life

You can make this scenario come true for you. You will learn a specific set of skills to enable you to follow the highly nutritious eating plan I provide for you in this book - in any situation. You will gain control of your eating at restaurants, buffets, and special events, as well as when traveling, on vacation, on weekends, and during holidays. You will learn what to do when you are stressed, tired, sick, upset, bored, or at loose ends. Not only will you gain control over your eating and weight, but in doing so will also be more in control of your life.

the complete Beck diet for life, pg 13.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:05 AM   #55  

Height: 5' 5"

Default Progress is good!

Hi everyone. I haven't posted for a few days, but I'm doing well. I'm still slowly working through the book and the whole process. There's so much writing involved!
I'm not restricting my diet (not on that phase yet), I have been eating only what I had planned (once or twice a reasonable alternative) and not eating between planned meals. This has resulted in me really getting in touch with my urges to eat unconsciously and start to examine what they're about (cognitive, emotional, habitual). Just doing this has resulted in a loss of 4 lbs and a sense that I have control over my eating right now. Reading this book has given me a wake up call that I've really needed, particularly in relation to my twisted thinking (I deserve to eat this; what's life without sweets; etc). It's kind of liberating to say "no choice" to things like restricting treats, eating on plan, and exercising daily.
I will commit to posting daily, even if it's just a brief "Hi, still here".
Old 01-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #56  

S/C/G: 137/137/125

Height: 5'3"

Had a good OP day yesterday that included dinner out with friends. They had helped use sort through some buck lambs. I was pretty cold after being out in that wind, but didnít let that give me the excuse to overeat. I tend to think that food fixes any kind of discomfort.

Exercise was indoors with weights. Iím getting used to this indoor thing, but am still hoping this wind dies down soon. I could use a little vitamin D!

Onebyone, glad to hear the cottage is still available. It sounds great! Kudos for combating the loosey-goosey attitude with a watp dvd. Itís a great way to get exercise and if itís easy and it motivates you, it sounds perfect.

Seadwaters, ouch for the cold that sounds like it is getting progressively more miserable and ouch that it kept you from pool exercise. Great job getting exercise anyways. Yay that it doesnít take much to fill you anymore and for not getting seconds when you realized you are full.

Blue Daisy, kudos for posting after you have gone off plan. Itís always hard, but there is no better place to go when things have gone off track. Weíve all been there. It can be tough to stick to your plan when things get busy and life gets emotional, but great job renewing your commitment.

Maryblu, thanks for the reminder that bad day accountability is as important as good day. It certainly does help me get back on track more quickly.

CeeJay, sorry about a day where eating just goes off track. Great job getting here and recommitting to your plan. This year will be different!

BillBE, yay for a cafeteria with a salad bar and yummy grilled veggies. I love it when they have healthy options. And yay for a walk that ends with blueberries on sale. Your multitasking exercise is great!

M0vingon, great job getting into Beck and doing all that writing! It is a lot at first. Congrats on the 4 lb loss. I remember when I first started I was disappointed that I would have to put off the diet, but was surprised to drop a few lbs in phase 1 anyways. It was good proof of how much I ate that I without thinking. Great job recognizing those urges to eat. Youíre off to a great start!
Old 01-05-2011, 10:15 AM   #57  
newlifestyle

S/C/G: 250/200/177

Height: 5' 3"

Good morning everyone. Thank you for the kind welcome back. Wow I have missed you.

CeeJay- I also live in Canada and enjoy walking in the winter. The thought of going out in the cold discourages me but once I get out there and I am all bundled up, I truly enjoy my walk.

Blue Daisy- welcome and congratulations with a weight loss during the holidays.

M0vingon- Hello and I look forward to getting to know you.

Ruthxxx- Hello Ruth, my sort of neighbour. I look forward to seeing you here.

maryblu- Happy New Year to you.

Woodland- Good morning, and I look forward to getting to know you

yesyoucan- Welcome. I just love your name.

FutureFitChick- Hello, I hope you have an awesome trip. It is funny when I read CeeJay's note to you I thought she said, you were on a skinny trip...I thought wow, I need to go on one of those. When I re-read it, I realized I do need glasses.

Lexxiss-Hi, and I am sorry about your family drama. My family was like that too and then I realized if I didn't buy into it, it didn't really get to me. I cringe at how difficult it can be when it is family. It sounds like you have good coping skills for this.

Nature Girl- Stuck in a car with unhealthy snacks, it is my 8 year old's dream and my nightmare. Sorry to hear about the frozen pipes. Any time something goes wrong with our house, I get stressed. Funny writing this I realized that I get stressed because I don't know how to fix it. What I find funny is that this realization came to me at this time.

maryann- Oh how I enjoy Starbuck's...It sounds like you are having a great vacation.

BelovedK- I am so sorry for your loss. Be kind to youself.

yeseyekan- You have a great name. Congrats on your 30 pound loss.

BillBlueEyes-Any thoughts on how to not be addicted to this site. I just love reading all the posts and wonderful things people have done. My family loves lard based cookies it seems....not really I just tease them about it. I have no interest in sweets so I am safe. My problem is potatoes, bread,...yikes carbs.

gardenerjoy- Thank you for your post about being creative with your meal. Yesterday I fell asleep before dinner and when I woke up it was after dinner, no one in my house really noticed but they were all hungry, they wanted to order out and I thought of you and said no, I will be creative here. Thanks again.

Beverlyjoy- Thank you for your message....I too need to be kind, move on.

Shepherdess- How exciting, you are having a baby. Congratulations.

onebyone- Your cottage by the lake reminds me of a summer I went to stay at a friends cabin in Nova Scotia for the summer. She was so worried it was too rustic for us. We found it so relaxing, homey, comfortable, it was the best summer ever.

seadwaters- your ice cream sounds delicious. Would you mind if I use your list of credits to work on for myself.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I am off for a walk. Have a great day.
Ann
Old 01-05-2011, 11:01 AM   #58  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I'm lurking a lot but have not been posting. Credit for me though: I have been reading Beck for at least a half hour daily - my new lunch break - and think I already have some of the skills. I need to work on recognizing hunger though - I seldom feel it and feel the urge to eat but I also don't feel lack of hunger when I'm eating. I sort of eat until finished, no matter what's on the plate. Yes, I use a small plate.

2011 is the year I will gain better control over my life and health; I'm hoping Beck helps me with that. Seeing 72 looming up in a week or so is my motivation! I am back at the gym three mornings a week is good. Credit!

So ... I'll carry on reading and lurking for a while without getting into personals for everyone. I hope that's OK. I do read and may give the occasional .
Old 01-05-2011, 11:23 AM   #59  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

We're taking a nephew and his girlfriend out to lunch and an art gallery. Japanese, so there's not much I can do about the sodium except choose salad over miso soup. But, otherwise, it should be easy to make a healthy choice. I just need to be careful about paying attention to the portion size and be open to the idea of bringing half of the food home for a later meal.

WI: +0.1kg, Exercise: +40* 175/1300 minutes for January, Food: 85%op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes
Old 01-05-2011, 03:51 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Becksters - Yesterday was a healthy day(#4) - I am very grateful. It was a crazy day - appointments at strange times, woke up at 3am, and my ‘schedule’ planned got thrown out the window. However, I was able to maneuver my food in my plan to work. I am grateful for that.

Some credits:
Logged food exchanges, stayed on food plan
Lots of water
A few stretches and strengthening exericises
No seconds
Left a bite
Ate seated only

One important thing that I have done several times this week are my meditations - that feels good.

There were many tasks that I meant to do.. But, they didn’t happen (ie. Reading Beck Book/arc/rc)- Phooey

I need new glasses… I knew that.

I changed my soup today to one with beans and left over brown rice. (it’s been many different things this week). I put the rest of the soup in the freezer and I’ll have some for later. I may, tonight, make a new ‘base soup’ with low starch veggies. I’ve roasted veggies for the week too - cauliflower and green beans. If it’s there and ready… I most often will reach for the healthy stuff. I am still loving my heated canned pumpkin (not pie pumpkin) with some lite margerine and sf syrup. I think I could enjoy it every day.

Gardender-joy - good for thinking ahead in regards to your meal out at the Japanese restaurant!

Ruth -- 30 minutes of Beck reading is a wonderful credit. Credit for going back to the gym!

new lifestyle - hope you had a great walk

Shepardess - credit for your OP dinner out with friends. You said: I tend to think that food fixes any kind of discomfort. I totally relate to this - in fact, it might be my middle name. LOL. However, I am working on removing this tatoo in my brain.

Moving-on - Glad to hear that you are continually working through the Beck book. Just do it at your own rate. Congrats on loosing four pounds. Also - it’s wonderful that you are becoming aware of hunger, no choice and more.

Billbe - credit for staying on plan at the cafeteria - it’s like the half-brother of a buffet. Glad you could get the good veggies. Good price on the blueberries.

Ceejay - sorry to hear of your unplanned food. It sometimes happens. Aren’t you glad it’s over. Hop back on your plan, forgive yourself and carry on.

Maryblu and Daisey- I totally agree about it sometimes being hard to post but, posting anyway even when off or struggling is so important. It’s so hard to admit when you’ve eaten off your plan/binged or whatever. The key is to NOT run away. That’s something to tatoo on our brains.

Seadwaters - sorry you still have that stinky cold! Big credit for staying on plan even when not feeling well. I am doing the soups too - with add in. Soup is comforting when you don’t feel good. You are keeping it healthy soup,….credit!

Onebyone - glad your keyboard is working better. (my w’s have been sticking of late). I hope you get more pics of the cottage on the lake. Credit for your walking dvd and looking for inspiration. Awesome.

Have a good day, folks.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 01-05-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Closed Thread