Beck Diet Solution A step-by-step program to learn specific techniques to stay on our diet, lose weight, and maintain our weight loss for life.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #301  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Default Moving right along

Good morning Coaches
Yesterday's workshop went well - my morning session was productive and everyone was collegial and great work was done. Nice. And the afternoon session given by a visitor was full of useful ideas.

Food definitely didn't go so well - way too hard to doing anything remotely resembling a plan. Tonight I have a late night info evening and another workshop day tomorrow. I will just get through the next few days the best I can. Not sure if I should avoid weighing myself - but probably should

MaryContrary - yay for back on plan - and your chicken dish sounds delish. Shame is what the other guy should be feeling

Beverlyjoy - 5 days on plan! That is progress. You have had a struggle but have hung on. It is good to read about how you did that.

gardenerjoy - Soup and salad - my favourite things. Thanks for reminding me. Even though it is getting warm there is still time.

BillBlueEyes - I wish somebody at work felt invested enough to want to wrestle my computer into submission. It is driving me nuts. Takes 40 minutes to wake up and about 20 to shut down. It is searching for something it isn't finding. Indeed my "monster certainly has more tricks up its sleeve" - I am just waiting to see what they are. Kudos for taking all your roles (moderator, maintainer, bloke, partner) so seriously

Lexxiss - Have a great visit with your sister - so good she is into healthy eating. I enjoy your thoughtful and wise contributions - they keep me thinking. Credit for sitting sharing a couch with a snacker with equanimity and forbearance - resisting would be difficult

McKt - great response to sabotaging voices - just ignore em and do it anyway! Good point - it is far less exhausting than ambivalence

I had better keep moving and earn my keep

Have a good day Beckies

Cheryl
----------
Old 09-28-2010, 11:12 PM   #302  
KAM

S/C/G: 163/154.5/133

Height: 5'4"

Default Tuesday

Greetings to my fellow Beck Buddies,
I am pleased to report today was a successful and uneventful day. Smooth sailing all the way. I ate OP, I exercised as scheduled, did my workbook and now I am posting for the night. All good!

Lexxiss – Enjoy the visit with your sister. I will go into Phase 2 on SBD for awhile. I do love the way I feel, more energy, no cravings. The problem I run into is that I have yet to be successful as there is a bit too much deprivation with some of my favorite foods. Perhaps this time it will be different as I am determined to live by the Beck’s Solution. Or if I get to the point that it is too difficult to stay OP I will go to a more variety but calorie aware program.

Beverlyjoy – Keep up the good work, you are on a roll!

BillBlueeyes – Looks like you got your rain… Hey did you try the samples of [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Bear Naked granola with no added salt or sugar? Curious how good it was or not…

GardenerJoy – I agree on the soup. It just doesn’t feel like it would be enough yet it does stick with you and can be very satisfying. Plus it is such an easy way to get a lot of veggies into a fulfilling meal with very low calories. Way to go on the healthy food choices

MaryContrary– I hope you survived the DMV… I too live in California and recently had to endure a few trips to the DMV. Stay strong!

Wishing you all a successful day!

Last edited by McKt; 09-28-2010 at 11:16 PM. Reason: update formatting
Old 09-29-2010, 04:45 AM   #303  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Height: 5'9"

Thumbs up Wednesday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - Had another major success against the Monster Computer in the fight to the death. CREDIT moi for perseverance, although, truth be told, even though I complain, I love this work.

Absolute downpour when I came home from work, so I did no exercise. Tomorrow is another day.

Joy (gardenerjoy) - Yay for soup and salad. What did you do about the bread that seems to come with that? [LOL at, " "disease" that orchid enthusiasts have."]

Beverlyjoy - I find myself looking forward to reading about your twirls, "5 twirls" - Kudos.

Cheryl (Seadwaters) - Congrats for running and then enjoying a good workshop. Ouch that food didn't go as well; I, too, am still working on walking and chewing gum at the same time, but I'm hopeful.

MaryContrary - Ain't it so, "done" cannot be "perfect," in real life as well as dissertations. I'm also working on that one.

McKt - Kudos for "successful and uneventful" - seems like that's what we're after. [Bear Naked granola for breakfast as soon as I stop typing; I'll report.]

Readers -
Quote:
day 39
Keep Up with Exercise

When Claire returned for her next session, she reported that she'd walked four times but tht she didn't like it. When I asked her what had gone through her mind before she left for her walks, she said, "I was thinking, I really, really don't want to go ... I'd rather stay home and watch TV." During her walks, she had more sabotaging thoughts, such as, This is boring ... Why do I have to do this? After her walks, she'd say negative things to herself: I didn't like that. Besides, it was just a drop in the bucket! What good is 10 minutes of exercise? I don't want to keep on doing it.

No wonder Claire had never exercised consistently in the past! Her sabotaging thoughts kept getting in her way.

The Beck Diet Solution, pg 251.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:07 AM   #304  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Hello Beck friends

Yesterday was a sane food day, although unplanned, due to circumstances. Lunch was at Whole Foods *credit* for speaking up when my Mom was suggesting Cheesec. Factory. I mentioned I would prefer a lunch spot which had better choices for my food plan.It is one of those places where the aroma of all things bad really kickstarts cravings. I got home late, and had my dinner in stages. I really thought, is this ok….Decided, ok.*credit* It is nice to have a break from the role as chef and waitress. Went to bed early. I contemplated my plan for today last evening and decided I would stick close to home, get chores done AND go to a land aerobics class instead of shopping and eating w/Mom and Sis. *credit* for thinking of exercise.

BillBlueEyes, I pondered at your mention of your dry roasted, unsalted soy nuts, and your satisfaction with them. I think that one of the great things about long term success with food sanity is that we FIND things that are satisfying for the long haul because our tastes have changed. My daily sprinkling of salted and spicy Thai trail mix on my salad is a continual source of enjoyment and I almost never touch them otherwise. (snickering because I did enjoy a small portion last night as a before dinner snack)

KAM(McKt), Yay for smooth sailing! Have you researched the glycemic response to the non-approved foods. Once I did, I realized why they are not on the P2 list, and came to peace with that. Others do find that occasional, planned consumption works fine, too.

Beverlyjoy, :whirly: Great job! You are working very hard at this right now and the results are making a difference. *credit* I agree, one good habit that can keep you connected to 3FC can be a lifesaver. I check in every single day with the gals at the SBD forum.

Cheryl(seadwaters), I, too, enjoy your thoughtful and wise contributions. Thank you for the compliment. I hope these workshops and associated food pass quickly and that you are able to jump back onto your plan.

MaryContrary, Yay! For getting back on track with a bang! It is such a great strategy for success. Loved your recipe idea, too. Yes, I agree, most people are good people. The hard part is that you never know when and where the problem children are going to appear in your life.

gardenerjoy, yum, soup and salad...and satisfying, too. I eat more soup at home, and have it in my brain it would not be as satisfying when eating out. I will remember the next time I am perusing a menu.

Have a great day, everyone! Thanks for being here!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #305  
Green Tomatoes

My weight loss has stalled. But I'm okay with that. I've just finished reading The Step Diet Book by James O. Hill, et. al. They advocate losing for 12 weeks, then maintaining for many weeks or months before going into a losing phase again. Even though I haven't done that, it makes sense to me. I lost weight rapidly over the summer and I'm fine with maintaining or losing slowly through the rest of the year. If I'm not at goal at the New Year, it will be fun to start a new phase of losing during resolution season.

What I'm having some trouble with is accepting how little food that I can eat while maintaining weight loss. I've known all along that I can't eat the way I did, but I've had to readjust about four times my notion of what I can eat the rest of my life to maintain the weight loss. And since I'm not even at goal weight yet, that's probably going to have to be adjusted at least once more.

The only thing that's helped, so far, is realizing that I have mis-remembered my eating during my skinny teenage years. I've been remembering lately all of the fat-filled after school snacks and the many restaurant meals. What I have forgotten is that I ate the same breakfast 7 days a week and it probably was under 300 calories. And, I ate the same lunch 5 or 6 days a week and it was probably just over 300 calories. So, it's not at all unreasonable that I would have routinely ate 800-1000 calories between getting home from school and bedtime. Especially since I was fairly athletic.

I'd love to hear more responses to the whiny sabotaging thought that it's all well and good to limit my food intake while I was losing weight, but it's not fair that I have to keep adjusting downwards what it's going to take to maintain the weight loss.

WI: +0.45kg, Exercise: +95 1650/1800 minutes for September, Food: 70%op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

Beverlyjoy: yay for 5 good days in a row! And I love that you're grateful for your gratitudes!

MaryContrary: glad things are back on track -- Singapore Chicken Rice sounds wonderful!

seadwaters: good job continuing to post even when things aren't going quite the way they need to -- we'll help you get back on trac when you get back to having more control.

McKt: yay for successful and uneventful days -- my favorite kind!

BillBlueEyes: hope you're getting that computer tamed

Lexxiss: yay for Whole Foods over Cheesecake Factory and for speaking up for your needs!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:18 AM   #306  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

quick post between meetings!

All is well!

Bill~ yes it does
Old 09-29-2010, 12:17 PM   #307  

S/C/G: 137/137/125

Height: 5'3"

I’ve been struggling with general fatigue for a few days. It’s been hard to get motivated to exercise. I’ve stuck with walks and yoga, just to keep up the exercise routine. Eating has been pretty good. Yesterday every time I sat down to eat I just wanted to keep eating when the food was gone. I didn’t, but it’s a little annoying to have that urge. Oh well, I guess I can’t stop those negative thoughts from entering my head, but it’s more important that I don’t give in to them. Extra credit for resisting since DH was gone last night, gathering cows on the mountain.

RobinW, I would love to take one of your social networking classes! I’m just getting a wool business running—marketing wool to spinners, knitters, and felters and other natural fibers crafters. I think being smarter about new media would help me so much! I’m so impressed that you’ve been doing this since 1997. That’s like, before Facebook!

Madrikh, re: Moosewood cookbook recommendations (from a few days ago): Verycheesy Casserole (even my carnivore DH loves it!), Carrot-Mushroom Loaf, Whole Wheat macaroni-Russian Style, Zucchini-Feta Pancakes, Cauliflower Marrananca. That’s probably enough for now.

Welcome McKt! Kudos for making the commitment to say goodbye to those extra lbs forever. Great job recognizing how sabotaging that “all-or-nothing” mentality is. There are a number of us here who struggle with it.

Seadwaters, I think we’re joining you in ridiculously warm weather. We’re still having days in the 70s and 80s (I don’t know what that is in C). We usually have had at least one snow by now. I’m not complaining. It’s just odd. Sending supportive thoughts while you get through the next few days the best way you can.

Gardenerjoy, congrats on doing the “dam hill walk” with ease! LOL at “it will be fun to start a new phase of losing during resolution season.” I don’t know that I’ve ever heard someone describe starting a diet as “fun.”

Beverlyjoy, congrats for 5 days in a row OP. I love the idea of holding the coffee mug with both hands to keep them from straying to forbidden food.

MaryContrary, yikes for staring down carrot cake with cream cheese frosting. I couldn’t do it. Sending hugs to you and a certain gesture to an aggressive manager. Your cravings are in no way responsible for someone’s racism/homophobic and downright rude behavior.

BillBE, ouch for downpour sabotaging your exercise—I don’t think wrestling with a computer counts. Maybe you could send some rain our ways. We’ve had a dry spell.

Lexxiss, great job speaking up and going somewhere healthy for lunch. Yay for getting to bed early!

Waving to everyone else!
Old 09-29-2010, 01:20 PM   #308  

S/C/G: 168/ticker/155

Height: 5'7"

Hi All!
A quick check-in...
I think I missed yesterday's check-in; not sure what happened. Probably the single-parenting thing since DH is travelling.

Yesterday's WI was 161.4, which is a nice number! But today: 163.4 WTH??
REMINDER: it's just a number.

Credits: planning my exercise and food each day; staying 90% OP; exercising 6 days a week, and pushing myself; Day 9 -I think- on new medication; getting out of bed w/o hitting the snooze button; persevering, even though I am still angry about this mystery weight gain (not today's, but the 12 pounds I gained in 6 weeks, last fall).

Thank you for the Moosewood ideas: and I think Lexxis asked... I am GF, and always trying to eat more veggies. The whole family loves Mexican and Italian and Asian. I can easily sub GF pastas.

My IBS is flared up, so I'm kind of grouchy about that

Best!
Marci
Old 09-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #309  

S/C/G: 173/181/ 165

Height: 5'6

Cheers from the recovery room. My illness seems to have left the building. All that is here is irritating tiredness. I was reading in the green book ( Ihave finsihed the pink book and ordered green from Amazon) that I must check in everyday with weight fluctuations.I don't know about that. Maybe the ticker does the job. My scale at home is from 1950s and excels in approximation. I weigh once a week at the gym using a digital scale. For now, I am just checking in daily on llife- not nec. my weight. CREDIT. Being sick, I had to adjust the best I could - keeping the the ratios of the zone (40 carb/30 prot / 30 fat) but not writing food down. I was sick to my stomach and couldn't plan. Credit for not using it as an excuse to go way overboard on carbs. Looking to a weekend wedding and planning to be more rigid.
seadwaters: it is amazing you're even checking in at a workshop.
beverlyjoy: I second everyone when they congrats you for putting some time together OP. No harder place than getting back on track. It is difficult to quiet the mind.
McKt: I try never to take smooth for granted although I always seem to take credit for it and then I get cocky. Good for you for riding the wave.
LexxissI second your response to Bill. Finding new favorite foods helps me say "No." to things unplanned. I tell myself, "Your favorite food is waiting around the corner in just a few hours. "
garderjoy: I wonder how little I will eat as well.It makes me worried and very hungry. I can't help mentioning how impressed I am at your weightloss to date. You should be very proud of yourself.
BBE: Just a shout out, "hello."

Last edited by maryann; 09-30-2010 at 11:44 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:38 PM   #310  

S/C/G: 202/ticker/135

Height: 5ft3in

Default Thursday Morning

Hi Coaches

Quick check in before another workshop day - hoping that a quick read through your posts and some quiet reflection will reduce the off plan eating.

I defeated the computer beast last night. I cut off its supply of internet as it booted up and it did it in record time. Then I flicked on the internet and all was well. Who'd have thought

Have a good day Beckies

_________
Cheryl

Last edited by GosfordGirl; 09-29-2010 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #311  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Becksters… Tuesday was a healthy on plan day - I am grateful. I had many twirls in the kitchen. I am one that always wears flouncy skirts and dresses. So they really twirl! Fun. Today I went to the doctor’s office & walked past the bowl of lollipops. Credit (and a mental twirl).

The dermatologist said that my skin surface has no open wounds or irritations. YAY The said most of the scars will fade with time. Glad they are on my tummy. He gave me the go ahead to have the foot/ankle surgery. I will see the surgeon on Friday and we will figure it out the day. I am thinking it will be Oct. 12 or 19. This has been quite an ordeal. The doc and I kind of laughed about it - that we have had quite a summer.

Several times yesterday I used several resistance techniques. I am grateful for the willingness. It’s almost a week of food sanity. YAY I had 5 twirls at least.

Mary contrary - I totally understand how crazy life can be when finishing up your dissertation. My sister went nuts. Many credits for using some of the Beck techniques - plus getting in exercise and healthy meals. You can do it!

Seadwaters - you sound busy and harried with so much going on. All you can do is make the best choices. Glad you defeated that dumb computer!!

Mckt - well done and kudo’s for having such a healthy day. It’s what we long for when learning to live healthfully with food.

Billbe - that darn computer monster! Sorry about not getting to do your exercise. My doctor once said…when it’s raining go up and down the stairs ten times. (or whatever number he said…don’t remember exactly)

Lexxiss - I think Whole Foods has terrific take out/or eat there food. Glad you could get to a place with good choices.

Gaardnerjoy - phooey on WL stalls! In response to your sabotaging thought of having to continually change the amount you eat to keep weight loss going and maintaining. Response? Like that song..’You can’t always get what you want…..but, you get what you need” Or should say - get what you need because it’s worth it to plan and find the way to make it work.

Robinw - Hi…glad you checked in.

Shepardess - you are really living so much Beck. Oh well, not giving in to negative thoughts, exercise when you really don’t feel like, good food choices, & especially cause DH wasn’t there. Pat yourself on the back.

Madrikh - sometimes it’s so hard to accept that number on the scale. Remember - It’s just one moment in time effected by: food in (days before), energy expended, water, hormones, body functions and more. It can fluctuate.

Maryann - so sorry you are dealing with your stomach stuff so much. Yes, it’s hard to make a plan when you just don’t know what you or your tummy will tolerate. Glad you are feeling a bit better.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 09-30-2010 at 08:03 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:47 PM   #312  
KAM

S/C/G: 163/154.5/133

Height: 5'4"

Today was a bit of a challenge, although I managed to eat OP, but did not get any exercise in. Credit due, I made sure I had a healthy snack in my bag at all times and a bottle of water in hand. I had just a few minutes stop by home and whip up a healthy beef and broccoli dinner and take it on the run with me. Not the ideal eating situation but it far outweighs the fast food option.
I have a food rule = NO food past 8:00pm period. It really helps me plan my daily meals because I know I have to be done by eight so there is no skipping or having a late dinner. This seems to keep me aware of what and when I am eating. All in all it was just one hectic day and I am so happy to sit back with my cup of tea and check in with my fellow Beck’sters.

Shepherdess – I hope you get your energy back soon. Good for you exercising and for not giving in to the wants of ongoing eating. I had been struggling with a chronic illness that just zapped my energy and all I wanted to do was eat and eat in hopes that I would feel like I had more energy. All I got was twenty plus pounds added on. Give yourself a bunch of credits, credit is due!

Beverlyjoy – Big kudos for passing up those lollipops AND for another healthy eating day! Wow your surgery could be coming up soon. Good luck with the next Dr appt.

Seadwaters – Glad you checked in…. Good news that the computer is behaving.

Maryann - Good for you for not going crazy on the carbs! Sending some positive and healthy thoughts your way!

Madrikh - You’ve been doing an awesome job staying OP. Those 2 pounds may not be actual weight gain… You are doing the right things, long term it will payoff.

BBE - Yay for perservence!

Lexxiss – Giant kudos for you. Lots of great decisions and seeing them through. Cheesecake Factory vs. Whole Fods Yay!

Last edited by McKt; 09-29-2010 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 12:03 AM   #313  
Lovin' Life

S/C/G: 300/too much/155

Im back

a more relaxed sane check in. Today was a whirlwind of activity that started very early (for me) Days like today are always very hard to plan my food. Especially when meetings are breakfast and lunch meetings. Then getting caught in the parking lot chatting for another 1/2 hour. The hunger gets so bad that Im beside myself.

So....do I carry food in the car? Or do I plan better. Ok, Im typing outloud......I need to plan better. Because food in the car will just get eaten.

Beverlyjoy! Love the twirls!!! and the mental twirls while walking past the lollipops!!! Kudos to you!!

Maryann~ hopefully the tiredness eases soon! Kudos for curbing the carbs during the last little while.

Marci~ I hope the IBS has calmed down

Shepherdress~ its so hard to get motivated to get exercise in. But when Im feeling soooooo lethargic I make myself go for a 20 min walk. Thats it, if Im still feeling tired, I quit. But sometimes it really energizes me!! Sometimes it doesnt...but at least I know I put my 20 min and stop feeling guilty about it.
The types of hands on classes I teach seem to be rare. Send me a pm if you'd like more info. But if you have a fan page already, and you'd like me to look at it...send me the link.

Some of you may remember the stress I had been under when the expansion of my business really took off? It got so bad that I was making myself physically ill. Well....I found someone who was able to knock down all those mental barriers in my head that I kept putting up in my own way. The best piece of advice she gave me, was to remember that "I am worthy and deserving!" Ive applied this to every aspect of my life. Im not sure about the men, but women tend to think of themselves last. The kids, the husband, the job comes first. We never think that its ok to be selfish and to take care of ourselves. But we are worthy and deserving of that same care we give others. I just wanted to share. Think on that.
Old 09-30-2010, 04:24 AM   #314  
Super Moderator

S/C/G: 239/173/165

Thumbs up Thursday

Diet Coaches/Buddies - It was a successful day wrestling with the computer. CREDIT moi for earning a living. A late afternoon medical appointment put me in rush hour traffic on the way home - big Ugh! It's easy for me to see how difficult it would be to maintain a positive attitude in life with a rush hour commute. Gym didn't happen. Looking forward to making it today.

Robin (RobinW) - LOL at "typing outloud." Love the simple and straightforward, "I am worthy and deserving!"

Joy (gardenerjoy) - Ouch for the realization that your food needs seem small - I found that annoying myself. I just loved The Step Diet book for its simplicity - if you're gaining, just cut out a quarter of your current dinner, including cutting a quarter out of your hamburger. I don't do it that way, but was moved by the notion that one simply decreases their current diet if gaining - Duh! Also liked seeing calories expressed in a different number of steps for different weight people. Initially it seemed so unfair that the exercise benefits of walking a mile decreased as I lost weight, but I finally accepted that.

Shepherdess - Thanks for the clarity of your reminder, "I can’t stop those negative thoughts from entering my head, but it’s more important that I don’t give in to them." [Enclosed find half of yesterday's downpour; we didn't need the full 1.0 inch that fell in one day.]

Beverlyjoy - Yay for winning with the skin. Yep, you've had quite a ride this summer.

Cheryl-the-Geek (Seadwaters) - Congrats for figuring out to deprive your computer of its Internet fuel to force it to boot and shutdown reasonably. It's hard to believe that whatever it's looking for is in your best interests.

Debbie (Lexxiss) - It's a big deal to speak up for yourself and go to Whole Foods instead of the Caloriecake Factory; Kudos. [Gotta try me some "spicy Thai trail mix."]

Marci (madrikh) - Noting your "persevering" and "w/o hitting the snooze button" - Kudos for moving forward. Wishing you success in getting rid of that anger for the mysterious 12 pound gain; I frequently find myself thwarted until I recognize, name, and then dissipate whatever mysterious anger is blocking me.

maryann - Yay for a scale that "excels in approximation" for reminding you that it's just a number. And Yay for owning something of 1950 vintage - I love the memory that we used to buy some things once, for life. Have fun at the wedding.

McKt - Kudos for facing the challenge of "just one hectic day" while staying on-plan with your food. We both need to find a way to exercise during hectic days. [Had my Bear Naked granola; it was OK. Since there's a bunch of calories in granola, I have this need to love it in order to be really happy.]

Readers -
Quote:
day 39
Keep Up with Exercise

Like, Claire, you might also resist exercise, because you don't like it, you're too busy or stressed, or you have a physical problem. You know the benefits of both planned and spontaneous exercise, but are you still exercising? Have you, over time, increased the amount of exercise? Is exercising still near the top of your priority list? Do you have a positive attitude toward exercise?

The Beck Diet Solution, pg 251.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:29 AM   #315  

S/C/G: 271/219/healthy

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Hi Beck folks: Yesterday was mostly great. - I am grateful for all the healthy choices and approaches. I did eat extra cereal before bed. I put on my 'eat when I am stressed hat' when I found out that my son has fibromyalgia. It's rare in men but, the symptoms are like a laundry list of how he has been feeling for quite a while. It's good to know what it is and how he can live with it and lessen the symptoms. As a mom, I wish I had a magic wand to fix it.

During the day, I was willing to use many resistance techniques and had many twirls cooking without tasting. Credit.

Tomorrow I will see the Orth. Surgeon to discuss surgery, etc.

plan/log/measure/count my calories - all the time
lots of water - yes
stretches and strengthening - yes,
Spontaneous exercise - yes, 6 twirls
eat seated only - most of the time
no seconds - all the time
fork down between bites - some of the time
slow mindful eating - a lot of the
taste the food - some of the time
journal - food/calories/beck tasks - yes
remember why - yes, then no
meditation - no
Arc/rc/beck - yes

Billbe - ugh on all that traffic. Too bad we can't do exercises while we drive (probably a law against it lol) So glad work went well. I hope you get a chance to get your exercise in today.

Robin - your busy busy day with meetings including food are so challenging, indeed. Sounds like the lightbulb went on about planning more. Credit! Your friend's advice: "I am worthy and deserving!" is so good to remember. It should /could be a mantra for us all as we go through life. Thanks for sharing this.

Mckt - many credits to you! You really had a great 'Beck day'. All the planning really paid off. Well done.

Have a great day everyone.

Last edited by Beverlyjoy; 09-30-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Closed Thread