3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Atkins (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atkins-226/)
-   -   falling on my face (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atkins/296680-falling-my-face.html)

jessiegreene 06-10-2014 11:45 AM

falling on my face

:s: I fell so hard this weekend, the kids came home and all rationality went out the window. I put on almost 8 lbs in 4 days between carbs and alcohol and am not only sad but way disgusted with myself. I also notice I feel like crap, I have to drag myself out of bed every morning after hitting snooze for 30 mins and am tired and yucky all day. SSSooooo... I bought the book and am starting from scratch, I am hoping that by reading the book and understanding what I am doing it may invoke compliance and comprehension. So here are my numbers bare and shameful:o

P.S. Sue, way to go that is totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sw266
cw274
gw185

Pattience 06-10-2014 12:04 PM

I love your thread title so i came in to read.

You will be fine. The fact that you came in to talk about it shows you will be fine.

You are probably still hungover. Go to bed early. Sleep it off. :-)

JerseyGyrl 06-10-2014 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiegreene (Post 5021004)
:s: I fell so hard this weekend, the kids came home and all rationality went out the window. I put on almost 8 lbs in 4 days between carbs and alcohol and am not only sad but way disgusted with myself. I also notice I feel like crap, I have to drag myself out of bed every morning after hitting snooze for 30 mins and am tired and yucky all day. SSSooooo... I bought the book and am starting from scratch, I am hoping that by reading the book and understanding what I am doing it may invoke compliance and comprehension. So here are my numbers bare and shameful:o

P.S. Sue, way to go that is totally amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sw266
cw274
gw185

You've done the right thing by buying the book and starting from scratch. Reading the book prior to attempting this plan is the key to success.
All the best to you!!:)

Satine 06-10-2014 01:52 PM

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again :)

We've all done it ...I did it this weekend two after a few months of being on plan ...it happens to the best of us ...you can do this !

Carri

Ali06 06-10-2014 04:27 PM

Can't change what did happen, but you're taking the right steps to change the future! That's what counts :)

Best of luck - there are several threads for challengs and things that may be kind of that little boost to help you stay on track -- I know it helps me! :)

butterflygal7373 06-10-2014 10:03 PM

Day 7 of 7...i havent lost anything. Despite feeling better, just not thinkimg I am cut out for this diet I could cry...keep going dear...move on and perservere

wannaskipandlaugh 06-11-2014 07:34 AM

Jessie... I have been where you are... Sometimes bad eating days just happen! Shoot... BUT you are here! YOU ARE HERE! and that is such a step in taking control of your eating/life. Just start telling yourself that you WILL do it.... Yep.. just 1 day or just 1 meal at a time. I (try) to always tell myself - if I really want (fill in the blank) that non on plan food.. well it will be there tomorrow if I still want it... I know you can do it! I just know it!. Come post with us and join the downward action! LOL :)

lucindaarrowspark 06-11-2014 08:02 AM

Alright Jessie! This is your wake up call!
First of all You are insightful, you know what triggers your facefall. So now you have the clarity to see it coming.
I also struggle with a sugar/carb/booze addiction.

jessiegreene 06-11-2014 10:14 AM

:carrot: Thanks ladies the support is awesome I stepped on the scale this morning and was down just from one day of eating right, my swollen ankels are no longer swollen and it is just what I needed to stay POP today. I am using the app on phone to stay on top of my game and as opposed to the feeling when I was just kind of half assing it I have a feeling of control today that is refreshing.... here's to a great pop day for all. wannaskipandlaugh one day t a time is a great approach for me because I really am addicted to food!!!

wannaskipandlaugh 06-12-2014 07:36 AM

Jessie GOOD for you on the down down down dance as Lulu says! So good to get rid of the water that swells around our joints.. you feel lighter too when that happens! You are in Control! Yeppers!