how do you make your pizza???

• need my pizza, man....how do you make yours???

I brown low carb tortillas and put some low sugar pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni on it.
  • Try using a portobello mushroom for the crust with the same toppings. YUM!
  • I generally make a ground beef quiche and top it with toppings and cheese.
  • I was doing a meatza crust (spiced up ground beef) for a while.
  • I too use the 6 carb tortilla topped with Ragu Pizza quick (4 carbs for 1/4 cup but I use less), cheese and pepperoni... But I always gain water weight from the sodium.. always.. but it is a once a month Friday night treat! I have also tried some buffalo chicken and alittle cream cheese/ranch dressing as the "sauce"..
  • I make what my kids call a "pretend pizza." I use my glass pie plate and I put my ground venison, pepperoni, sausage, 1/4 cup of italian cheese and a little black pepper on top. I don't use all of the meats at one time. I microwave it for 1:30. It is a great pick-me-up as pizza is my favorite dish. I have been very successful using the Atkin's approach on two different occasions and this has always been one of my diet staples.
  • Quote: I make what my kids call a "pretend pizza." I use my glass pie plate and I put my ground venison, pepperoni, sausage, 1/4 cup of italian cheese and a little black pepper on top. I don't use all of the meats at one time. I microwave it for 1:30. It is a great pick-me-up as pizza is my favorite dish. I have been very successful using the Atkin's approach on two different occasions and this has always been one of my diet staples.
    MMM! Sounds yummy!