Old 09-05-2013, 08:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 307/294/160

Default how many grams of carbs, fat, protein?

Ok, last time I did atkins I didn't have MFP to be able to so quickly give me this info. Yesterday. I hardly at enough calories or fat... I think.

I don't know if you can see this or not: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/dia...ate=2013-09-04 It is my diary for the day.

I am struggling with what to have for a snack and how to get my fat intake up.
paydaymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 05:56 PM   #2  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

Some suggestions for snacks during Induction are: hard boiled eggs, string cheese, tuna salad, chicken salad, egg salad, pepperoni chips, cheese "crackers". You can find plenty of Induction friendly recipes on Linda's Low Carb site. The recipes suitable for Induction are marked with an *
http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/recipes.html
As far as increasing your fat intake, you can do that by using butter on your veggies, using full fat mayo, full fat salad dressing, full fat cheeses, heavy cream, eggs, bacon, fatty cuts of meat.

JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote