Whats for dinner???

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I had two decent pieces of chicken cooked in olive oil, avocado and broccoli with BUTTER, totally new concept for me, lol
  • Sounds good I had chicken with some caesar dressing and come baby carrots. Not as adventurous as yours
  • tomato/mozzarella salad, salsa stuffed mushrooms and chicken......
  • A meal-sized Ceasar Salad with cold-water baby shrimp, chopped grilled chicken and no-fat/no-carb/5 calorie dressing (no bacon bits or croutons in the salad), plus a small piece of grilled salmon on the side.
  • Alll great sounding dinner!
  • 5 oz slamon, brussel sprouts with butter. Maybe some sliced cucumbers
  • Beer.
  • Steak, small salad with cucumber, radish and a couple of slices of mushroom. Oil/vinegar. Green beans with some bacon bits.
  • Tonight was a large green salad, few tomato slices and a heaping 1/2 cup of chicken salad
  • Beer (Stone RuinTen)
  • Quote: Beer (Stone RuinTen)
    Ok, clearly I'm doing something wrong!
  • Yes, you could well be doing it the hard way.
  • Quote: Yes, you could well be doing it the hard way.
    LOL! I do not know this trick of the trade
  • It is contraversial but seems to work for some.

Skip dinner, drink what you want instead. If booze makes you want to eat, then it is not for you. But if you can happily sink a few beers without missing dinner or getting the munchies, you will lose. I've done this and I am 100lbs down. Granted, I have stalled at 180lbs (my goal is 165-170) but I am working on that by adjusting the portion sizes of the meals I do eat which I feel have crept up.

Beer is totally OP.
  • Quote: Ok, clearly I'm doing something wrong!
    No, not at all. You are doing exactly what you should be doing. Keep up the good work!