Go to
  • SW 254
    CW 248 Opps ate some salty bacon yesterday
    GW 239
    RGW 244
  • SW...182
    CW...176.5
    GW...159

vacation starts tomorrow!!! It's only 6 days and I have no plans.....except to break this plateau! Hoping for 169 by Monday! I've got to do some treadmill shopping too this week. I finally have the funds to pick one up.
  • I am up.. and sad about it.... Had another stressful day at work... I am just keeping to myself so that I am not perceived as overworking... so that makes me sad... The other 2 girls are just happy as they have all the work now. I spent 2 hours just looking at our companies contacts to make the time go past.. I ...... just need to go find another job that does not waste me and my work ethic.... I have only been here at this job for 4 months and I had thought it would be a good job.. sigh.... (which the other 2 girls are complaining I am doing too much of.. gee wonder why?) I am eating on plan.. but eating more than I should...
  • SW...182
    CW...175
    GW...159

YICK!! Too bad we were not born rich and famous! Stress is a killer on weight loss too. I remember seeing a think on cortisol, stress and weight gain. I think dr oz mentioned something too, he always has a pill and potion for things. I kinda like vodka myself. LOL!

i work in nursing and we are expecting our state/federal inspection soon. It's getting ridiculous!
  • Maybe I have a shot at the GW and not settle! Lost all the water I had gained yesterday and an extra 1/2

I agree with you Smith.... STRESS really is a killer... I hope that your inspections have, at most, minor corrections! I wish you a good day and where is everyone else? I know Lulu was outta town for awhile.. but she could say hello! LOLOLOL

SW 254
    CW 247 YEAH...
    GW 239
    RGW 244
  • SW...182
    CW...176.5
    GW...159

walk/jog 8 miles yesterday.....hopefully see a swoosh tomorrow?
  • Smith... WOW 8 miles.. that is awesome! WOW!!! I admire your fortitude!

SW 254
    CW 247.5 have alittle extra water that decided to stick for the day..
    GW 239
    RGW 244
  • SW...182
    CW...176
    GW...159

4 miles yesterday but it only gave me .5, ugh! At this rate my attainable goal is 169. I was miserable yesterday so I took some measurements.....2 inches off the hips, 3 around gut and I am in a bra size that I can buy at a regular department store!
  • Yeah SMITH! Good going on the inches off and to be able to buy a bra in the regular store NSV NSV NSV!!

You know somedays.... You just don't lose.. No matter what you do... your body says sorry... Not gonna do it... I have noticed that alot in the months since I started. I can eat the same thing from week to week and walk the same etc and some weeks.. I just do NOT lose... maybe gain. then WHOOSH... It is just so weird what our body does.. BUT you will have the WHOOSH I Promise!!!!!!!
  • SW...182
    CW...174.5
    GW...159

did another 4 miles yesterday!! my swoosh did some Sue!!
  • I"m thinking it was a lot more fun putting on 40 pounds than taking it off......the question is can I lose 15.5 pounds in 31 days???
  • Just checking in - still holding at 190!!! But I know the 180s are calling me because my 16w jeans are getting loose on my caboose!!!! Wannaskipandlaugh - you were right I was out of town - spent some time in Newport RI this week. I was able to visit some of the historic mansions with my daughter!! Beautiful and a peek back in time! Don't let the girls at work get you down - there are so many supportive people here!!!!!! Wishing everyone downdowndown - I think this is my week!!!
  • LOL Glad you had a good time in Newport (I have done that tour too... those houses are AWESOME! and HUGE!!) and spending time with your daughter... Priceless!!! 180's OH YEP I see that in your very NEAR future!!

Smith.. I knew you would have a whoosh..! I knew it! with all that walking hard for the body to hang onto that water Thank you for sharing!

Me... well up to 248.5 (gained 1.5 last night).. It because I had my 7 carb tortilla pizza with SALTY pepperoni.. Yikes.. but worth it.. It filled me up and I had not been filled up in a LONG time! Even my tummy gurgled with pleasure all night LOLOLOL

Have a really fantastic day all... I have a part of DORIAN sitting over my head.. Its only over east St. Lucie/Northern Martin County so its looks drippy out there... but not raining... just alot of LOW hanging clouds... All the storm is out over the gulfstream/Ocean...
  • lulu....that would have been gorgeous to go see! I'm glad you had a good time!

I tried the low carb pizza with the tortilla, didn't do it for me. I loved the looks of the one posted on low carb meals. Yummy! My fake floor tortillas don't have the crunch.

My scale is playing with me....I first stepped on it, dirty glasses and puppies afoot and it said 171. I smack my dh who was trying to shave and show him. YEEE-HAWW. So just before I jumped in the shower I did it again...174.5 : ( So that's what'll take. As soon I get back into a work schedule again I"m going to start RI30. I've played around with it a few days. it's a killer but I need to get committed. We're having a bunch over for a bbq tonight so I know the next few days are not going to be pretty.
  • Happy Sunday - still at 190!! I am hoping to get to 185 by August 29th - I have a doctors appointment and I'd like to be able to say I'm down 40 pounds by then .....45 would be even better but I have to be realistic!!! When I told my daughter I was about halfway to where I want to be she said "Boy!!! This is going to take a long time" Ha!! Out of the mouths of babes!! But it took along time to gain so much and I've been carrying it for years.....so still planning on a full year to get to where I want to be.

Smith - I can't do tortillas because it will trigger me to eat everything. I'm a carbaholic and not afraid to admit it. Like Wannaskipandlaugh said - I eat on plan but sometimes my portions are too big!!

My co-worker on weight watchers has lost 10 pounds in about a month. His exercise is competitive tennis - so he gets a great workout. He wants to lose about 10 more pounds!! His big aha moment was about portion size - he realized he was eating too much...wishing everyone downdowndown