Labor Day Challenge Lets do it!

You're on Page 12 of 12
Go to
  • lulu...ready to start ripped tomorrow??
  • Well tomorrow is our last day on this short journey of weight loss. I hope that every one of you is better off and lighter than when we started! That is the goal! I am at 243.5 today... So I am better than when I started... Not as far as I had hoped but better than I was. Tomorrow hoping for 242.5! I really am... Going to do some outdoor trimming and weeding before it gets to 90+ today....

Happy Sunday to all!
  • SW:193
    CW:186
    GW:178

7 pounds down so I am happy!! Smith my DVD won't be here until later this week...so I will be a little late to the party. I'll let you know when it gets here. I've seen some great results online from her workouts. I want to trim my apple waist!!!! That is what is keeping me from moving down in sizes and the visceral fat is really bad for my health!!!

Wannaskipandlaugh: Will you start a new challenge? Something for Columbus Day?
  • SW 182
    CW 169.5
    GW 159

I am very happy with my loss or 12.5 pounds!! I've had some 'fun' times along the way like a weekend BBQ, pizza, handful of chips here and there and margarita or two but I've find myself comfortable with it in the end.

columbus day one sound good....Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue, what are you going to do?

I have to pull a few weeds out of my cactus's today....I"m done with the lawn mower and the weed eater! How I love the desert!
  • Happy Labor Day!!! Another loss...completely skipped 185 and landed at 184!!!! 9 pounds down this challenge not too shabby!!!

SW:193
    CW:184
    GW:178

Gonna have to figure out a goal if we are planning on a Columbus Day Challenge....wishing downdowndown for everyone!!!!
  • up to 171 this morning....did RI30 along with c25k week 5 day 3 and drank LOTS of water!
  • Well did not make goal... but did lose 11 lbs in 2 months WOW (sarcastic here)

GOOD for you Lulu! You are doing so gosh darn well! Smith back into the 160's tomorrow!

SW 7/4 - 254
    Final 243

GW 238
  • Wannaskipandlaugh - 11 pounds is no joke!!!! You are doing great!!!! Some times it just goes slower than others......keep up the good work of downdowndown!!!!!
  • Hello and Happy Labor Day Everyone!

I have been reading about everyone's progress and struggles over the course of the challenge.

Since I joined the challenge on July 9, I have had a few struggles of my own, namely weight loss stalls, frustration with food choices, and for a week and a half, I even tried another diet altogether that made me feel awful, and quickly realized that Atkins is definitely the diet made for me. I was able to get back on the bandwagon and work that much harder to meet this Labor Day challenge.

I definitely surprised myself. Here is how things turned out.

SW-615 July 9
    GW-595
    Final-573

I believe the short term challenge works well for me, because my much larger weight loss goal is so overwhelming.

I just saw the new challenge, which is Columbus Day. I am definitely going to be part of that, and I wish everyone the best at meeting all their goals.

-OneReallyBigBird
  • Onereallybigbird Yahoo and congratulations!!!! So glad to hear from you and to hear about your great success!!! Keep up the great work!!!! You can do it!!!