Fastest to lose 5Lbs #14 CLDWV won last!

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Hello all.. This challenge is open to everyone!

The challenge is to see who loses 5 lbs first and then they get to be congratulated (OH YEAH!) and they get to start a new thread with their name.

So Post your Starting and Goal weights and may the best Woman (or Man!!!) win!
  • Okay..I need incentive..so I'm in!!!!
    present weight as of this morning: 274...goal 269
  • I am in. I had a big whoosh today, down 2.2lbs to 194lbs!

If I win this, I will be in the 180s!

CW: 194.0lbs
    GW: 189.0lbs
  • Wow! Way to go Ian!

I'm in again. I'm at 211 on the dot this morning. Down like 4 ounces.

CW: 211 lbs
    GW: 206 lbs
  • YEAH and Congratulations CINDY!! on the win!!! and down already again! IAN HOLY BATMAN.. you had a BIG TIME WOOSH! hhmm maybe the twins hit the right button? lol and Nightowlannie!!

SW 254.25 (It was 254 then 254 .5 so I am taking the middle)
    GW 249.25 OH I have not been in the 240's for 8 years!

Lets all race to win!!!! I'm pumped!!
  • Congratulations Cindy!

Sue -I hope your car shopping is going well.

My numbers:

SW: 204.5
    CW: 204.5
    GW: 199.5
  • I don't know everybody's names yet but thanks for all the congrats. I am soooo hungry today. Can't figure out what's going on with that. Good luck all!
  • I'm in again too! I'm still stuck.

SW: 256
    CW: 256
    GW:251
  • Thank you for the welcome wannaskipandlaugh

Quote: YEAH and Congratulations CINDY!! on the win!!! and down already again! IAN HOLY BATMAN.. you had a BIG TIME WOOSH! hhmm maybe the twins hit the right button? lol and Nightowlannie!!
    !
  • Quote: Congratulations Cindy!

Sue -I hope your car shopping is going well.

My numbers:

CW: 204.5
    Thank you for asking Prettymom..... I did end up having to get a vehicle. Went in looking at a used car and ended up leasing a 2013 Accord instead.. Oh well.. payments are cheaper and the insurance covers everything. Best thing.. it shouldn't need any major repairs for a long time! 3 year lease... so not married.. but the buy out is a nice low no. So just have to be careful with the milleage as I am a driver and a lead Foot! LOL

Hope that you get into ONDERLAND on this challenge! I am looking forward to congratulating you on that MILESTONE!!!
  • Down 0.4lbs this morning. I'll take that.

CW: 194.0lbs
    7/1: 193.6lbs
    GW: 189.0lbs

GW 249.25 OH I have not been in the 240's for 8 years
  • Weighed in at 210.8 this am. Didn't get my miles in this weekend. Combination of giving a sore knee a break and the weather. Have a great week everybody!

CW: 210.8 lbs
    GW: 206 lbs
  • Thanks Sue! I'm really looking forward to onederland, but my body is still recovering from being sick and having to take so many antibiotics. I'm just happy to be healthy again, I'm sure the weight will come off soon enough.

Congratulations to all on your progress!!

My numbers:

6/30: 204.5
    7/1: 204.5
  • That was fast! I didn’t post on the weekend, I came in today and booom Cindy had lost the 5 pounds! Wow CONGRATULATIONS CINDY! That was fast! You rock girl!

I’m in again, my stats are:
    SW: 162.1
    GW: 157.1
    If I lose those 5 (which I’ve been trying for months) I will be in a normal/healthy weight, no longer overweight! Yey yey

Sue: new car? Wow! The Accord is beautiful!!! Congrats! What color is it?
    Ian: Big woosh, congrats!