Fastest to lose 5lbs #12 (IanG won last)

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • In my race to ONE-derland I won the last challenge.

Fastest to lose 5lbs gets all the bragging rights and to start a new thread.

Let's bust 5lbs up.

SW: 201.6lbs
    GW: 196.6lbs
  • I'll play

CW 150.2
    GW 145.2
  • Sheriff!! You rassled those lbs and drove them outta town!!

and here I am loosing again Another LB last night OKAY ready for the race here!!!

SW 258
    CW 258
    GW 253
  • Well done Ian! I am absolutely determined to beat you now.. Seriously!

SW: 144.1
    CW: 144.1
    GW: 139.1
  • Congrats on winning the last challenge Ian! But, youre going to have to start calling me number one because I HIT ONEDERLAND!!! Im so excited! I havent been in the 100s in 4 years. Kidding tho about calling me number one...you dont have to do that. Plus you'll be joining me here in a day or two. =)

Sue, CONGRATS!! i knew you'd break thru the stall and start losing!!

SW: 199.5
    GW: 194.5

6/13: 199.5
  • I will give it try.

SW:257
    CW:257
    GW:252
  • Wow. Well done Happierme! You kicked me to the curb on ONE-derland! You really are Number One! Wow. That is such fantastic news.

And well done on the pound Sue. I need to watch you with losses like that.

Kate....let's go! Bring it on!
  • Thanks Ian =)
  • I think I want to try this game

SW: 228
    GW: 223
  • Happierme congratulations!

I'm joining this race as well.. Ready to kick these lbs to the curb

SW- 180.8
    CW- 180.8
    GW- 175.8
  • Ahww YES! Down 1.1lb on the first day

SW: 144.1
    6/14: 143.0
    GW: 139.1

Total: 1.1
  • SW 150.2
    CW 150.2 ~ No change
    GW 145.2
  • Oooh. ONE-derland is taking its last breath. Up 0.6lbs today. But the weekend is just around the corner. Then, I will put this sucker to bed.

SW: 201.6lbs
    6/14: 202.2lbs
    GW: 196.6lbs
  • SW 258
    CW 258
    GW 253

Mini stop over on the way down town lololol...

IAN ooooooooo Its gonna be this weekend Oh yes it is! Did you go out last night? Tennis? Still running?

Kate Down 1.1 lb Way to go nice to start off the first day with that kind of loss!

happierme88 I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you... and I hope you don't mind I put a exclamation and announcement in the mini goal area I just think everyone should know your wonderful accomplishment! I appologize if this is outta line.. but something like this should be heralded!! Hug!! and !!! and more of those!!1

Sum Welcome to you! Nice to see another competitor!! and I hope that you beat us to the end!

lashorty Hope you have a good morning reading!

Prettymom? Where are you???

HAPPY FRIDAY to you all!! Christine is floating right now and we might just have to rent an airplane to find her!!
  • thanks for the kind words =) and sue, I thought it was very sweet that you posted in the mini-goals page about me, so thank you =)

I am holding steady today. I am going into hermit mode until my test is over on tuesday, but I look forward to catching up after Im a free woman again =)