Old 02-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #31  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

Just checking in to see how everyone is doing on Atkins? Are you all drinking water or doing Tea/Coffee etc instead and does straight water work better? I drink tea mixed with Wyler's SF Pink Lemonade (kinda Sugar Free Arnold Palmer ).

I hope that everyone is doing well and are happy as can be.

"You've got to persevere.
Persevere, and keep your sense of humor"
Jim Brady

Last edited by wannaskipandlaugh; 02-17-2013 at 10:25 AM.
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 12:32 PM   #32  
Sue finding inner song

Just wondering if straight water is better for weight loss than tea? Just asking
Old 02-07-2013, 07:53 PM   #33  
Losing the baby weight

S/C/G: 224/183/140

Height: 5"4

I think just drinking straight water is best. Once in awhile, maybe once a day I'll have a cup of green tea. Be careful with the sugar free sweeteners, on Atkins they recommend not having more than three a day. Some people stall on them.
StephanieM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:10 AM   #34  
Sue finding inner song

Ahah!! I thank you very much! I will wean myself off of it.. I tea/Wylers 1 water Have a great day (FRIDAY Yipee Tho it does not feel the same when you are not working (still need a job) but it does have a nice feel to it tho)...

Thank you
Old 02-15-2013, 08:27 AM   #35  
Sue finding inner song

Hello everyone and I hope that you had a wonderful Valentine Day My cats kept me company all night long. I also had a good interview for a job where the owner gave a dozen red heart balloons to all her office workers (sounds like a great place to work)...

I made it to a new decade YIPEE YAHOO It is slow going with alot of bumps in the road and backtracking... but at least it is not constantly going in the wrong direction. I have been really steady on Atkins for 6 weeks now (I have had alittle fruit - strawberries now and then tho) and am doing well. Last night tho... PIZZA called my name. I had noone to call to stop me. JUST ME. I made a salad and said to myself if I was still hungry after that... well then get the pizza. I wasn't hungry and I am so proud of myself for the determination. I did not think I had it in me. 1st major challenge and I passed. That is my little victory of the month. I hope that you all have a victory in your recent history!

Have a wonderful and thrilling day. Thrilling as it is a whole new day being a lighter/healthier person!