3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Atkins (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atkins-226/)
-   -   What did you eat today? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atkins/264182-what-did-you-eat-today.html)

Linsy 08-06-2012 07:43 PM

What did you eat today?

I used to post in a thread like this last year and I loved it, because helped me keep track of what I was eating. Feel free to join in! I didn't eat a lot today. I really really need to go grocery shopping so don't get mad that I'm way under calories and veggies today!

lunch- hot dog, cheese stick
dinner- 2 burger patties with cheese, onion, lettuce, pickles, mustard and a little bit of ketchup, plus a side salad with ranch
snacks: salad with ranch, 2 glasses peach tea crystal light, 1c broccoli

sandyfanny 08-07-2012 10:02 AM

Linsy, no one's going to be mad with you. We're not here to judge, and you know we don't put up with "mean girls"! I'm so glad you're back on the boards at the same time I am. Yay, Linsy!

Linsy 08-07-2012 11:34 AM

Thanks Sandy. I'm glad to see you here too. Let's stick with it this time, we've done it before and we can do it again!
I'll edit this post later with what I ate today.

So far:
breakfast- cheese stick
lunch- burger patty with cheese, mayo, mustard, and onions + a big salad with ranch, chopped boiled egg and avocado
dinner- cracker barrel grilled chuck roast with onions and mushrooms, salad, double order of green beans
snacks: cheese stick, 2 boiled eggs, powerade zero, 2 squares Lindt 90% chocolate

Walked to Walmart today to do my grocery shopping. It's only just under a mile to get there and the same to get back, and it's some nice exercise when I don't need to buy a lot. Snagged 2 1/2 dozen eggs for under $3, gotta love cheap low carb eating! I also got some spaghetti squash for a yummy spaghetti and meatballs dinner tomorrow.

sandyfanny 08-07-2012 12:23 PM

Thanks, Linsy. Yes, we can!

I've started my day with 3 coffees, heavy cream, (I need to start measuring that) and a slice of Quiche Lorraine. I'm having a glass of iced tea right now - no sweetener. I'm trying to learn to like it that way. I learned to drink coffee, no Splenda, no sugar, when my ex had kidney problems and had to give up artificial sweeteners. So I know it's habit more than anything. Have a good day.

TiffNeedsChange 08-07-2012 04:39 PM

I love when eggs go on sale. Do y'all have a Hong Kong Market nearby? You cznnot beat the prices and freshness of their produce and their meat is lovely.

Linsy 08-08-2012 01:28 PM

breakfast/lunch- 2 cheese sticks and 2 boiled eggs
dinner- spaghetti squash with meatballs, salad with ranch egg and avocado
snacks- 2 squares lindt 90% chocolate, salad with ranch

Linsy 08-10-2012 11:52 AM

Yesterday:
Breakfast- scrambled eggs and cheese
Lunch- broccoli cheese soup
Dinner- a few pizza toppings (cheese onions pepperoni jalapeños olives)
Snacks- turkey pepperoni, cheese stick, 1 small square pumpkin cheesecake
Wow I ate WAY too much cheese yesterday. Yikes! I need to be more careful today.

Linsy 08-10-2012 11:53 AM

Today:
Breakfast- small square pumpkin cheesecake
Lunch- broccoli cheese soup
Dinner- burger patty, big salad, 1c broccoli
Snacks- turkey pepperoni, crystal light, spaghetti squash sautéed in olive oil

hsmomof3 08-10-2012 11:12 PM

Just starting here. Not sure if what I'm doing can be considered Atkins really. I am just doing low carb/high protein. I try not to call it anything because in my "yo-yo dieting" mind, if I call it a diet, I will most certainly fail. My past record proves it.

I have been walking 3.4 to 5.1 miles a day and my cardio is doing great. However, I feel like my legs are getting smaller but not my tummy. Any ideas on what I can do about that?

Breakfast: Protein shake
Lunch: 2 small tomatoes
Dinner: 3 hotdogs and some green beans

P.S. Thanks for helping me be accountable with my eating :)

TiffNeedsChange 08-10-2012 11:44 PM

Breakfast:1. Chocolate one minute flax muffin
Lunch: egg salad eated on spice pork rinds, random veggies w/ ranch
Dinner: bakes chicken breast w/gravy, baked kale chips, fried jicama chips
Snack: small slice pumpkin bake

omgzitsmiranda 08-12-2012 11:49 AM

Today:
B - 2 boiled egg whites & 1/2 serving turkey pepperoni "chips" & 1 cheese stick & 1 serving sf cherry jello.

TiffNeedsChange 08-12-2012 06:23 PM

Bb: 3 scrambled eggs with butter, 2 slices Turkey bacon
lunch: seafood gumbo (had okra and other veggies in it)
Dinner will be: seared salmon with sugar snap peas and ceasar salad

dreed1957 08-23-2012 12:22 PM

Morning snack (I start work at 7:00 am) - 2 snack sticks, 1/2 oz sharp cheddar cheese
Breakfast - 2 eggs, cheese, bacon pieces
Lunch: salad w/boiled egg, bacon, giardinarra, ranch dressing
PLANNED:
Dinner: pot roast, fresh mushrooms & sour cream (mock stroganoff)
PM Snack - sausage stick/cheese

Been back on for a week and 2 days.