Old 11-12-2009, 05:39 PM   #1  

Default New...Well...Back, not new

Hello everyone...I joined 3FC back in 2007 and was on for a few months..had some major life changes and took a long hiatus and now Im back. I was originally posting in the 300+ Club forums but decided to start posting here since I have decided to "do" Atkins.

A bit about me....Im 37 and was in fairly good health until recently. I went to my doc. in July and was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. In the course of diagnosis, I had blood work done and for the 1st time my results came back worrisome. I had slightly elevated cholesterol levels.

Well, that freaked me out and I decided to do the high-fibre, low-fat thing and just couldnt stay with it. I was diligent for 4 months and didnt lose a pound and just felt awful.

I read Dr. Atkins book a while ago and went back to it and decided this was the way to go. I'm really looking forward to starting tomrrow and I'm really excited. I really think this will help me not only with the cholesterol, but with the Fibro and Chronic Fatigue too.

Wish me luck!
simone1ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:41 PM   #2  
Larry's Angel

Location: NW New Jersey But, My Heart's In Pittsburgh!! GO STEELERS & PENGUINS!!!

S/C/G: 245/143/145

to Atkins!
So glad to hear you've read the book....that is the first step to success on this plan!
You CAN do this!
All the best to you!!!
JerseyGyrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 07:49 PM   #3  
SMM

S/C/G: 222/219/130

Height: 5' 4"

Hello, I am new also, just been a week or so.
SMM is offline   Reply With Quote