Hi! I'm new here

• I'm a newbie here so I thought I'd introduce myself before jumping in. I was on the Atkins diet about 8 years ago and I lost around 75 lbs. I felt terrific while I was on the plan and was making good choices but for whatever reason I didn't stick with it. So here I am preparing to start again . I found my book and I'm trying to make a list of induction foods to get me started. I look forward to sharing this journey with you all and reading the success stories I know are sure to come!

Lola
  • Lola!

Glad you're coming back to Atkins!

Feel free to ask all the questions you'd like.

All the best to you!!
  • Quote: I'm a newbie here so I thought I'd introduce myself before jumping in. I was on the Atkins diet about 8 years ago and I lost around 75 lbs. I felt terrific while I was on the plan and was making good choices but for whatever reason I didn't stick with it. So here I am preparing to start again . I found my book and I'm trying to make a list of induction foods to get me started. I look forward to sharing this journey with you all and reading the success stories I know are sure to come!

Lola

I look forward to reading your success story.
  • Thank you! I'm looking forward to hitting the grocery this weekend and getting started.