My Low-Carb Survival Kit

• Hey, I just added this new page to my 3fc blog ... and now it's 4 am and I can't think anymore!

Eileen's Low-Carb Survival Kit

These are of course, things that have helped me, but I sure would love feedback and more moRE MORE suggestions!

Thanks!
  • Well I loved the info. I tried to leave a message but my I.D. from here doesn't seem to work to log on and I didn't see where I could register so the message is here instead!

Where are you finding the ketchup? I've been unable to locate it anywhere and I'd sure love to.

Great info, thank you so much.
  • Hi! Thanks for the reply!

My local grocery store carries the one-carb ketchup, but I did notice that the Walmart superstore does not.

netrition.com does have it at $3.95 for a 14 oz bottle. I have no idea how much I pay for it in the grocery store, LOL. I just grab the bottle and I don't even look!
  • thank you for the info!

I'm going to subscribe to this thread so I don't lose the info before I can use it!
  • Quote: Where are you finding the ketchup? I've been unable to locate it anywhere and I'd sure love to.
    If you're trying to find Heinz One-Carb Ketchup, they are no longer marketing it under that name. It is now being sold as Heinz Reduced Sugar Ketchup.

You may also be interested in making your own ketchup if you are unable to find Heinz.
    http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/evenbet...z_ketchup.html

• Thank you Jersygryl.
  • TY, I appreciate the info!
  • Hmm...Peter Pan No Sugar Added Peanut Butter...interesting!

Thanks for the info.
  • Quote: Hmm...Peter Pan No Sugar Added Peanut Butter...interesting!
    FYI...Not Induction friendly.
  • I was like scared to go on the atkins diet without ketchup. Omg they have one-carb ketchup. Thanks for the post