My Personal Trainer Goddess

• Okay, buddies in the cause, today was my second day with LaDonna, my new personal trainer. Yesterday we went to Walmart and picked out a bike - and then rode it. Today she rode her bike over to my house when it was time to work out.

We did stretches, rode our bikes on a route designed to run about 25 minutes, did more stretches. Then walked about a block cool down. Yikes! Hauling all of me around on a bike was hard - even at sea level.

And LaDonna goddess went home to complete her workout. I'm proud of myself that I did this at all. I hate to sweat.

I'm either going to weigh tomorrow or Wednesday for week 2 of induction. I'm hoping for 3 or 4 pounds...
  • Oh lucky you to be able to have a personal trainer! It great to have someone push you that extra rep or that extra hill on the bike. I can't affort to hire a professional at this point in my life, but when my boyfriend and I go to the gym together he acts as my trainer and it really makes me work out so much harder.

When I started working out after not having the energy for it in the beginning of atkins, I put on a little weight but I'm pretty sure it was water. Don't let that discourage you.
  • I wish I had a personal trainer! Sounds like your trainer has you working hard. That's wonderful! Great Job!