Ketostix???

• Hey y'all! I was just wondering if any of you actually use the Ketostix? I finally found a store in my area that carries them, but I wanted to know if they're really necessary first. They're not cheap... lol!
  • I lost all my weight without them ever changing color
  • I used them when I was on Atkins, and it was nice to see the color change. Proof I was losing weight. What I did is cut them into tiny strips, maybe 4 strips each. That way you get 'more' for your money. They are expensive!
  • The easiest (as well as the cheapest) way to tell if you're in ketosis is by the metallic taste in your mouth & your pee smelling funky
  • Thanks!
  • Pee always smells funky to me... lol. However, when I got up this morning, I had this horrid taste in my mouth. I thought it was just a morning thing, so I hurried to brush my teeth. Needless to say, a few minutes later the taste resurfaced. Now, I'm constantly drinking to drown the taste!
  • Quote: However, when I got up this morning, I had this horrid taste in my mouth. I thought it was just a morning thing, so I hurried to brush my teeth. Needless to say, a few minutes later the taste resurfaced. Now, I'm constantly drinking to drown the taste!
    Welcome to ketosis!!!
  • Lol... and is this when the weight starts to come off? I've been doing plenty of exercise and eating right.