Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 12-04-2006, 04:52 PM   #1  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Red face "You've gotten smaller" OMG!!

Okay so yesterday I was feeling silly good, bouncing around, and I ran up behind my stepfather and gave him a hug just for nothing. He asked me what was up then he turned and said 'Damn, you've gotten smaller. Whatca been doing smoking crack?' *a joke in my family since I am a HUGE fan of the movie Scarface* to which I replied 'I only sell, I never test the product' like I always do. I was surprised at how pleased I was that he noticed and a little disbelieving. My stepfather is not big on softy comments, ya know? He usually only compliments my mama and then those comments are usually sexually charged that makes me gag. *giggles*Then later on we was talking about my best friend Nikki joining the gym with me and he said 'Next thing you know she'll start shrinking like you.'
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:05 PM   #2  
Starting Over (again)

S/C/G: 229/183/145

Height: 5'8"

That's so great!!!! Don't comments like that make you soo happy and really give you the motivation to keep going? You're doing great, and look, you even have 50 minutes on your ticker!!! Brava, brava!!!!
shelliebellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 03:50 PM   #3  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Thanks Shellie.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:23 PM   #4  
Eleny

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

That is a bust! Keep up the good work!
brismiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 07:23 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

That's so nice!!

Here's mine: I got hit on at the gas station the other night. I'm still giggling even though I'm happily married!
Vanessa M. is offline   Reply With Quote