Old 11-27-2006, 08:22 PM   #1  
redhead30

S/C/G: 215/210/130

Height: 5'4"

Default More questions about TO

I've been off plan for a couple of months though - been suffering with a little stress/depression. I'm ready to start again. Should I do the TO like it was in the beginning with unlimited protein and veggies since I've been off plan for so long or should I do it like you'd do it after you've done it the first time?

Also, I mixed up a batch ahead of time - does anyone know how long it keeps in the refrigerator? Does the stuff really expire? I didn't pay attention, but the couple of bottles I got from the center were already expired. I'll probably take those back and swap for new ones, but I'm wondering about the batch I already mixed up. Anyone know??

Thanks!!
redhead30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:30 PM   #2  
Holly on LAWL

S/C/G: 148/143/124

Height: 5'4"

When you say mixed up a batch, do you mean you just added H2O to their mix or you used the Knudsen Juice and made your own Fibersure cocktail? If it is just the LA Juice and you added H2O and the juice was NOT expired and it had been refrigerated the whole time, I would say it was OK.

I would recommend that you take your juice back to the center and see what they say about doing a regular TO or the Fast Forward. You paid all that $$$ so go get recommitted and get your $$$ worth!!! You are worth it!!!
holly321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:34 PM   #3  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

I would do the fast forward just like you are starting over again. As far as the expiration date, it should be safe if it hasn't been expired too long, otherwise I would go ahead and dump it and get some fresh stuff.

I hope things are doing better for you, good luck
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 08:57 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 202.8/173.8/124

Height: 5'5

Well, Redhead you are better off than me. It took me over 5 years to come back! IN a couple of months, you'll be rockin and rolliln and feeling better than ever! Bravo on your courage! I know how it feels to go through being depresed and not being able to find the time to take care of yourself. Welcome Back
buffystar is offline   Reply With Quote