Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2006, 09:22 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 316.5/see ticker/180

Height: 5'9"

Default New Here

Hello I'm new to this forum but been on this board awhile. My name is Ally 25. Married to Mike for 7 years have 4 kids under six. I stay at home and live in Maine. I have alot of weight to loss but gotten almost 40lbs gone. CAn't wait to get to know ya'll better.
Old 11-17-2006, 06:31 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Ally!

Last edited by Mom2QJandT; 11-17-2006 at 06:31 AM. Reason: I can't type this early in the morning
Old 11-19-2006, 09:08 AM   #3  

Thanks
Old 11-20-2006, 11:51 PM   #4  

Hi Ally,
You're on the Red Team with me. We're also both doing WW. See you around the boards.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:15 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 285/175

Height: 5 7"

Hey there I am new to this whole thing! Congrat's on the 40 that is awesome!!!! I just started this week, to try and get healthy ! OMG 4 kids under six, you get a glod star! That must be a challenge. I have a 2 and 3 year old and they drive me nuts sometimes.

I have alot of weight to lose tooo, so I am sure I'll see ya around the boards. Good luck and congrats on the progress you made so far!
Old 02-04-2007, 11:37 AM   #6  
Lori Bellie

S/C/G: 290/290/199

Height: 5ft6in

Hi Everyone, I am doing WW flex plan. I am a rejoiner!! I just got started back this week to find I have gained everything plus about 10 pounds. BooHoo!! But I am not going to dwell, I am moving forward and not looking back. So far so good this week. I still have some coupons from where I prepaid last time and they are going to let me use those. I am finding lots of little things for motivation this time. I think I will do it this time around are change my life for good!! Don't you love the positive thinking? I am definately looking for diet buddies so feel free to message me!!

Good Luck! Lori
Old 04-11-2007, 08:33 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 265/265/165

Height: 5'7

Welcome and Hi to everyone!
I just started 3 days ago, although I'm not attending meetings I am following WW. I use to attend meetings and feel this is the best way for me to lose.
I look forward to getting to know everyone.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:03 PM   #8  
Its all about choices

S/C/G: 271/see ticker/180

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72butterfly View Post
Hi Ally,
You're on the Red Team with me. We're also both doing WW. See you around the boards.
Hi eveyone! I've been knocking around 3FC for about a week. Mostly posting in the 100lb club. But I would love to get support from others using WW to change their lives. I saw this post and wondered, what are teams?
I'm Nicki, 39, and single parent of 2 great kids, a 13 yo son and a 9 yo daughter. I work 40 hrs a week in an office, mostly sitting at a desk. I tried shedding these pesky pounds last year, but it was temporary. I wasn't doing it for me. I was trying to become what the worlds image of a pretty woman is.(I was trying to get dates!) Now I am doing it for me. So I feel better, am healthier and so shopping for clothes becomes fun again! I found some pictures of me from my senior year in high school/ freshman in college....and I was thin! I had always remembered that I was overweight. It was stunning to realize that I wasn't....and I am determined to find that thin girl that I've hidden away for so long!
Old 08-18-2007, 11:37 AM   #9  

Thanks for the welcome ladies. Good luck to us all and to other newbies WELCOME.

Mama of two~ Some days can be crazy like yesterday with schooling the girls and the boys into everything lol but wouldn't change it for anything.
Closed Thread