Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2006, 09:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 351 / 282 / 135

Height: 5'3"

Default Argh!

Stupid, stupid Halloween candy.

That is all.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

I know -- I barely survived Halloween last year. I think I ate the majority of my nephews' candy. It was probably 4 pounds of it. But since no one tricks and treats my place, I don't buy any candy to hand out. And I love that EVERYONE knows I'm on a diet, and they still give me candy. I think my family forgets that I'm not a kid anymore.
Old 10-31-2006, 03:30 PM   #3  
It's working this time!

S/C/G: 235/212/175

Height: 5' 1.5"

I did good this year. I bought a big bag of individual size animal crackers. That way, if there are any left, I can still have them as a snack and it won't be 3 million calories. lol

Old 10-31-2006, 03:35 PM   #4  

I just wait until Nov 1st. That's when Walgreens has all candy on sale and I stock up and keep it in my treat drawer and have one piece every day. YUM YUM YUM! I can't wait!
Old 10-31-2006, 04:12 PM   #5  

I forgot about the after Halloween candy sale too!! Thanks a lot WhitWhit! I usually do what you do, except I eat the whole bag in one night. I still haven't managed to control myself around an abundance of ANYTHING.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:19 PM   #6  

Harpo - I see you're from KS, I'm originally from Kansas City MO and moving back soon after graduation.

Luckily I don't have a sweet tooth. I binge on salty foods/snacks. Trust me! I made a casserole yesterday and it is taking all of me not to eat eat eat! I know if I do, I will be in pain for at least 5-7 hours.

When I want control, I think of LL Cool J (hip hop legend). He has ultimate control/discipline. When he's on tour and in shape, he has platters of cakes, cookies, and cupcakes placed in his room, and doesn't eat any of them.

You can do it!!!
Old 10-31-2006, 06:24 PM   #7  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

Thinking of LL Cool J would get me to put down the cupcake too, but it's more just because I'd rather drool over him, lol.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:55 AM   #8  
Future Belly Dancer

S/C/G: 234

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by callystia View Post
Thinking of LL Cool J would get me to put down the cupcake too, but it's more just because I'd rather drool over him, lol.
Yes. He is quite delicious.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:40 PM   #9  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

LL Cool J, ummm................yeah that could work.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:59 AM   #10  
trouble

S/C/G: 240/219/160

Height: 5'4

I have some issues with halloween candy too..... well kinda used to... it wasn't so bad this year, but I used to hand out candy for my parents, for the last few years, and I'd sit there and munch candy in between handing it out to kids.... I would eat a lot of candy...

I must admit... LL Cool J is very inspiring....

mmmmmmm ya.... LL Cool J

Old 11-02-2006, 01:05 PM   #11  

Just so you know...that pic is now my wallpaper
Old 11-02-2006, 03:59 PM   #12  

I never drooled over LL too much, but I thought he was adorable in Last Holiday. It's weird how he cropped up in a thread about Haloween candy

I love KCMO WhitWhit. I love living in a smaller town and then having the big city close by. I'm probably moving to Johnson County (KS) though (good job market) when I finish school. I'm actually going to school in Parkville next year.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:56 PM   #13  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I think that's the first time I've seen him without a hat or cap of some sort on. But I'm pretty sure it's not his bald head that's got everyone drooling.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:58 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 218/207/155

Height: 5'7"

What a wonderful thread to barge in on.....LL COOL J - dreamy *siiiiiiiiiigh*
Old 11-02-2006, 10:15 PM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarpoChicoGroucho View Post
I never drooled over LL too much, but I thought he was adorable in Last Holiday. It's weird how he cropped up in a thread about Haloween candy

I love KCMO WhitWhit. I love living in a smaller town and then having the big city close by. I'm probably moving to Johnson County (KS) though (good job market) when I finish school. I'm actually going to school in Parkville next year.
Funny hearing someone call KC "the big city." LOL! I've been gone since 1999 (college, work, law school in various big cities) and my thought process is "I'm returning home to the slower pace of a small city." All of my classmates say, "KC??? Do you really want to live there???" I considered living in Chicago or Atlanta, but I miss my family, and the cost of living is ridiculous. I'd like to purchase a home soon after graduation and as you know, KC's home market is VERY affordable. Also, the traffic of big cities drives me nuts! I'll stick to traveling.
Closed Thread