Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 09:42 AM   #1  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Default Question of the day! 10/20

Happy friday everyone!

So. What is something about you that we don't know? That maybe no one knows?

For example, I have this ability to hear a theme or piece of music and tell you exactly what movie or TV show it's from.

The music you hear at the beginning of TriStar pictures? It's from Robin Hood Prince of Thieves, of course! I dunno, maybe it's not a great ability.

I also whole-heartedly believe that I am destined to win the lottery... like, the mega-bucks jackpot-set-for-life lottery.

But I don't actually play the lottery.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:46 AM   #2  
Proud US Navy Wife

My head is dented slightly, at my right eyebrow. You really can't notice it in pictures, and I'm not sure how many people notice it in real life, but if I point it out it's really noticable. It came from tripping over a basket and hitting my head off of a harp my parents owned when I was about 8. I got stitches and a scar from that adventure.
Old 10-20-2006, 09:49 AM   #3  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

When I stretch out my arm, my elbow is inverted, like it's sucked into the inside of my arm. It freaks people out. One of my daughters has the same thing.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:09 AM   #4  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

I have a freckle in my right ear, and one on my right heel.... not sure why, but I do.

I also have the "gift" of watching a movie once and being able to memorize it line by line....people hate watching movies with me now....
Old 10-20-2006, 10:14 AM   #5  
Goodbye Fat!

If I meet someone face to face I can remember there first and last name forever.

I can touch the tip of my pinky finger to the tip of my index finger with no help from the other hand.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:33 AM   #6  
future triathlete

S/C/G: 187.5/148.5/129

Height: 5'2"

I have a little hole just where my right ear joins my head - its about the size of a piercing hole, and it's about half a centimetre deep. My grandma and two of my aunts have it, too - it's kinda like your dent, fae - no one notices it until I point it out, and then they can't stop looking at it.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:24 PM   #7  

My chin isn't actually attached to my face, except by wires. When I got my jaw broken when I was 14, some jerk decided that I needed a more prominent chin, so they sawed off my chin, moved it forward, and reattached it with surgical wire. The bones never fused together, so if you press on either side of my chin, you can feel the giant gap.

It's a cool party trick.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:45 PM   #8  
here I go again...

I have two heads.

Okay, not really. I'm having a hard time thinking of something that's actually interesting... I'll keep thinking.
Old 10-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #9  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

My right leg is about a half inch shorter than my left.. I just found this out when I was preg with my 2.5yr old. Allll these years, never knew! LOL
Old 10-20-2006, 06:15 PM   #10  
Tired of lettuce!

Height: 6 flippin' feet tall!

neat secret, bakerchick! I feel your pain..
Old 10-20-2006, 11:09 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I’m dyslexic. It has a lot of negative aspects including the inability to take standardized test however I can read upside down and backwards. Which most people think is really cool. It really drove my boss nuts because I would read everything on his desk when I was standing there talking to him.
Closed Thread