Old 10-19-2006, 08:04 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7.5"

Default Any men on l.a.weightloss? care to share info?

Hello~~~~~~~~I'm searching for info.regarding the men's plan(s) for my son. He's not living at home and i thought this might help him get going again.Anyone in our group a man,or have a husband/brother with plan info. I'd appreciate your sharing.
Focused~
choices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Focused - They have the same plans as us. You just have to determine the color. What is his height/weight/age/activity level and what is his goal? We can better help from there.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 11:18 PM   #3  
kristie

S/C/G: 255/240/180

Height: 5'6''

My husband joined LA with me the first time I did it.He was 255 pounds and he is 6'2". He started on red and finished off on Purple. He now weighs about 205. He has been that weight for over a year now.
tweeteach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 12:33 PM   #4  

Height: 5'7.5"

Hi,and thanks Cassie,and Tweet...My son is in that catagory w/your husband Tweeteach..I think he may be abit more in weight tho..but he's 6'2" a business man,so lots of senedary,office work and a weekend warrior,he's very strong and lifts weights..he bench presses his own weight,and uses 50lb.dumbells for arm lifts..which just blows me away..he recently ran a full marathon,but that was just to see if he could do it,and also for a charity close to his heart(and mine)I want to inspire him,but not nag..and thought if I got the info.I'd introduce it to him..I know its not the full program,but if I can get him interested..maybe he'll join. He did the South Beach,and lost about 35lbs.so he has some motivation..I think he just got tired of being hungry. I think this way of grazing may work better for him. Teach did your husband get more protein? I would think that would be crucial. Thanks you all..apprecaite the responses..Focused
choices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:03 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Focused - Pearl's husband is on LAWL and I believe he is on Red1 with her. There's no difference in the plan, just the color that corresponds to their weight. Just like us in this case!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 08:23 PM   #6  
kristie

S/C/G: 255/240/180

Height: 5'6''

My husband ate the regular red plan. He did on occasion eat an extra bar when he was hungry.
tweeteach is offline   Reply With Quote