Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-19-2006, 07:32 AM   #1  
dum dee dum

S/C/G: 213/185/140

Height: 5'7½"

Default Need some help and advice

I've been having such a bad month so far...aaaaah . My eating habits are spiraling out of proportion. Some days I eat healthily and others, I just resort to munching on junk . I don't binge and I still follow my regular meal times but I feel as though I'm taking larger amounts of calories. The scale has decided to stop moving again while I'm at my wits end trying to solve the problem. Also, I've stopped working out my usual 4 times a week and dropped down to 2. Could my diet plan not be working for me? I feel as if I restrict how much food I eat in a day which has probably resulted in me eating food in higher calories. I know many of you have gone through the same phase and I'm wanting to know how you pulled through...
passionfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 08:30 AM   #2  
LLV

First of all, congrats on losing 36 pounds. That's quite an achievement, don't stop now!

Have you considered logging your food so you know how many calories you're eating? Many of us here use fitday to keep track.
LLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 07:44 AM   #3  
dum dee dum

I have tried Fitday but gave it up after 2 days of using. I might give it a try again or just write down my calorie/food intakes...somewhere maybe on the wall if I have too lol.

Thanks, I've still yet a long way to go though. I must congratulate you on your loss, 86 lbs!
Old 10-20-2006, 08:03 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

If nothing else fitday gives you the opportunity to go back and reassess.

It might just be time for you to re-sort and buck up and start fresh. Obviously, your plan did work maybe it's just time for you to make it newer, more exciting.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 10:43 AM   #5  
I AM healthy!

S/C/G: 270/196.2/135

Height: 5'4

This helps me:

Womens Nutrition Health Guide
Jasmine31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 01:16 AM   #6  
dum dee dum

Susan - It could be that, I might not be looking forward to meals because it's the same over and over. I'll consider replanning.

Jasmine - Thanks, I will check it out
Old 10-22-2006, 05:33 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I had a bit of a bumble last night but managed it much better than usual. I have a little bowl that holds 1/2 cup. In stead of taking the chip bag to my chair with me ... I took my bowl to the bag. I still ate chips ... bad for me ... to many chips but ... in the old days I would have eaten the whole thing.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote