Old 10-13-2006, 05:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 262/259.2/160

Height: 5'6

Red face Feeling Overwhelmed!

***aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk kkkk******
Cripes I am soo ready for the start of a better year. It seems like this year has taken a toll on me with my dh grandmother having a massive heart attack and us spending tons of time visiting her in hospital since january and the 5 trips back home to MN this summer for weddings/baby showers/graduations and of course our marriage blessing and then dh back to school and working like a madman and me quitting my job for a VERY good reason - getting a new job i loved and having to leave it - now unemployed for a month. I feel like the debt is just creeping over us day by day and we can't live off of just his income. I NEED A JOB - Im desperate and it seems like no-one wants to hire me...i have been applying like crazy. I have a very good resume with excellent skills and experience and I have a degree for cripes sakes. Then me trying to make the decision to go back to school for something better...our house is seriously falling apart (ok so it's not falling yet but all the walls are cracking like mad and the doors won't shut properly)and we hate living here but can't afford to buy a newer house anytime soon. And on top of it I have slacked majorly with my weightloss goals for the past two months and my 6mo. checkup with my chiropractor went horrible as my back/neck has not really improved at all since I started seeing him. I had a breakdown in his office after we reviewed my x-rays (it was kinda embarassing as im 25 sitting there crying in front of my 27yr. old chirpractor but i see him at least 2x a week so we talk a lot). And I really wanna quit smoking - it depresses me to think of what Im doing to my body and the effects it could have on me and my future.
Wow anyone ever feel like the odds are against you sometimes.....like things are going great one moment and then you just get this bad streak of things that just seem to stack up against you??
How do you cope with it?????? What do you do to reassure yourself that everything is going to be ok????
Thanks for listening I really appreciate it.
kl_life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 05:27 PM   #2  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Wow, I totally relate to the whole job thing! I've been applying for jobs for the past 8 months, and still nothing has come out of any of them, not even a call back or anything! Talk about frustrating! The pressure of trying to find a job, and feeling bad cause I don't have one, and the money issues, it's overwhelming....just today I blew up and just cried....sometimes that is what I need to do!

I've also been battling my own health issues, that have set me back in the job dept. and my medical bills and perscription meds are through the roof, which sucks cause it takes up alot of our money....it's hard!

Somedays I wish I was still a kid...things seemed so simple back then! To cope I sometimes go for a walk, or just have a nice warm bath or do something for myself...and then I have a clearer head... I wish you luck!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote