Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 02:35 PM   #1  
huntersmommy

S/C/G: 230/230/not sure yet

Height: 5 3/4

Red face i'm back

alot of you wont know me or remember me. as of january the beginning of january of this year i had lost 124lbs i had gone from 278 lbs to 154lbs. My wonderful hubby and I decided that we wanted to have another child which is where the big weight loss came in the first time around i gained quite a bit with my first pg and my son was born in 2004 i had alot to lose plus what i gained with the pregnancy so i hit 154 and got pg just like that it took 16 months of trying and fertility drugs to get pg the first time and this time all it took was all that weight loss needless to say i'm one of those people during pg that no matter what i do gain a ton of weight my dr said some women are just like that. so here i am at 228 and getting ready to start my life style change again tomorrow my newest addition is 4 weeks old i know they say to wait till your 6 week appt but, my milk supply is almost gone even with nursing constantly so i'm ready to get started. I cant wait to meet you all and get reconnected with those i knew from before.

Girls just remember your all wonderful and all worth it and we can all make our dreams come true together )

angie
Old 10-13-2006, 03:47 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Welcome back Angie - I've been MIA for a few YEARS and it feels great to be back. I hope you get great support from everyone here. I know I have
Closed Thread