Old 10-11-2006, 02:03 AM   #1  
Gaia

S/C/G: 235/230/150

Height: 5'5"

Default New - Still in "Sticker Shock"

After a semi-successful round with WW Core, I gained all the weight back again as a result of medication and general poor lifestyle and laziness. Now, I've decided to try something new. I initially heard about the program on the radio, from a former roommate and online. I'm also going to Curves (though not as religiously anymore, but I'm gonna get back on that!) and hope to get back to my old healthy lifestyle when this all is through.

I was just wondering also, on average, how much do people pay for this thing? Not including bars and products, how much did most of you pay upfront?

I paid just over $1,000, which feels like a lot, but when I compared it to the other program (which is only 52 weeks with a 3 week maintenance), the actual price was the same.

Are the rebates guaranteed if you find success with the program or how does it work? It seems like they're a great insentive to keep disciplined.

gaia_1109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Wilma - First of all, welcome to our group!

I joined at the end of March when the price was $7/week in my area. I paid for 52 weight loss weeks, 6 weeks of stabilization, and 52 weeks of maintenance. I did not buy a bulk package of the Lites. I paid just under $800.

The Lites are extra and some girls do them and some don't, either for health or budget reasons, and have success with the program.

I believe that you need to do the Lites to get the rebate, unless maybe you aren't able to use them for health reasons, then I'm not sure what they do.

During maintenance, at the six and 12 month marks, if you are within 5lb of your goal weight, + or -, you will get 25% of the cost of your program refunded (actual weeks purchased, not Lites or supplements). That totals 50% back if you are within your goal range after 12 months of reaching your goal. Hope that helped clarify things.

The program and this site can seem overwhelming at first. If you have more questions, just jump in and ask. You will notice that the Losers and Friends thread is where most of our daily chatter takes place.

And again, Welcome!
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 08:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/214/160

Height: 5'6"

Gaia...welcome..I paid about 700.00 with no lites......The great thing about this program is maintenance is included...WW it was not, of course...you can do it!!

Bajachick3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 03:03 PM   #4  
Jamie

S/C/G: 169.5/147.8/140

Height: 5'7

I joined on April 3 when there was a special on for $4 week. I got 15weightloss,6 weeks of stabilization, and 52 weeks of maintenance. I did not buy a bulk package of the Lites. I paid just under $300. Then I didn't made to my goal in 15 weeks so I got 6 more weeks at $4 then was other special going on in my area. I'm stilling working on lossing. They have giving me 16 weeks free. I'M GOING TO MAKE IT THIS TIME I KNOW I WILL.
momofbg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 04:37 PM   #5  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Have you guys seen the recent ad with "LOSE ALL THE WEIGHT YOU WANT AND ONLY PAY FOR 20 POUNDS" Sounds like a good deal if you need it.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote