Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 09-25-2006, 04:45 PM   #1  
Detangler

Default Binge-free week, Sept. 25th start

Thought someone should start this. Plus I had planned on joining this thread to stay on track, since right now? Trigger time!

In the words of the lovely Elizabeth:

This is a thread to challenge ourselves to remain binge free for one week. Some of us make it, and some of us don't, but we all give it our best effort. It doesn't have to be an entire week. Some of us take it hour-by-hour. Whatever you can do, come here to share your successes and your struggles. Together, we are all stronger!

Please refrain from mentioning any specific foods because it sets some people off on a binge. If you feel the need to mention food, head on over to Cyber Purgers and confess away.

This is a thread open to all, don't hesitate to jump in anytime!!! Newbies are very much welcomed!!!

Good luck and much strength!

Let's do it!!
_knot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 04:51 PM   #2  
Detangler

okay. yesterday was binge-free, and I made a few unhealthy choices but not for the reasons that I binge. I think I need to focus on stopping myself from eating when I'm not hungry or having a craving. Because let's face it, we all have cravings (because of PMS, or whatever) that we can satisfy with a LITTLE of the craved food. And that would be okay for me. I'm not trying to teach myself to not have cravings; that would be impossible.

Today I've just gotten home, and I made a beeline for here to refocus. Right after school is my alarm sounding time. I'm going to have some good fuel and some water, wait a half hour, and go RUNNING! yeah me!

Here goes binge free day two, hopefully!
Old 09-25-2006, 06:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Thanks knot for starting the thread!

I did badly last week and I haven't got this week off to such a great start either. And I haven't been exercising.

But I'm not bingeing today -- I already made some poor choices but I don't have to let it go to a binge.
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6

hi guys

i def. need help controlling my binges... i had a huge binge of a whole canister of nuts and a pint of toffuti ice cream this weekend!!!

new starts... if i cheat im only cheating myself!
RocknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 02:22 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 268/268/143

Height: 5"9

I made a few bad choices yesterday but I havent binged for over a week now my weakness is anything sweet. I'm glad im getting that under control though.

MY GOAL

MINI GOAL
[/url]
babygirl008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 03:46 AM   #6  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Good morning everybody!

I was binge- free on Monday (Monday is the easiest day for me- strange), suffering from the visit of Major TOM (in the army now...tralala) and I am in a hurry.....

HarpoChico: Hi!!

Hope everybody is having a nice day with some amount of binge free time!

Kate
Kate109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 11:09 AM   #7  
It's working this time!

S/C/G: 235/212/175

Height: 5' 1.5"

Smile

This is my 9th binge free day in a row. And my 5lb loss has really helped me yesterday and today! I also got on the treamill last night and walked a mile. And I'm making myself take the stairs at work, instead of the elevators. Even if I have to use the restroom, I make myself walk up to the upper level and use the one up there.

Hooray for all of us! And to everyone too!

Tisha___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006, 06:19 PM   #8  

well i had been binge free until i walked in the door after work tonight. stressful day = a quickie binge in the kitchen. feeling better now just going to move on!!

hello harpo!

keep it up kate!

welcome tisha and congrats on the binge free time and loss!!

hello ally, knot baby and anyone else i missed! lets make this week a good one!!
justjodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 02:55 AM   #9  
On my way...

Good morning!

I made it binge free and I made it to hurt my right knee with falling on a stone step..... Well, not the most intelligent thing I could do...

I still suffer from PMS- and I am so feed up with that! I just had 5 days with PMS/TOM/ menstruations since 30th August! Thatīs why my weight isnīt changing so much, I guess. I am setting myself a bit under pressure because I have an appointment with my Doc at 17th October when I should present a weight loss.....

Congrats to everybody here binge free!!

Kate
Old 09-27-2006, 07:23 AM   #10  
Detangler

hello, everyone,
I've had a binge-free week so far, plus sunday of last week--that's three days! today will bring me halfway to my goal!

hope everyone has a great day.

Meg
Old 09-27-2006, 09:21 AM   #11  
It's working this time!

Thumbs up

Congrats to everyone for having good days yesterday! And hopefully we'll all have good days today too!

I'm really having some cravings this morning, so it's a good thing I'm at work and away from the fridge. lol

Kate109, I hope your knee gets better soon!

Old 09-27-2006, 04:48 PM   #12  
Detangler

checking in again...
something weird i found out today: I usually have breakfast with a little bit of protein in it, but this morning i had all carbs...I got hungry so much sooner this morning; I was almost shaking by the time lunch rolled around. Protein at breakfast = good!

gonna go running, hopefully, or rather that is a little bit of jogging with my walking.
Old 09-28-2006, 02:47 AM   #13  
On my way...

good morning everybody

sorry, but the capital letters are blocked at the moment- my cat is lying half on my left arm and had, half on my computer....

i finally was able to update my ticker! i lost 1kg or 2, 2lb but it feels like more weight because my body is changing a lot at the moment. i lost nearly a dress size

yesterday was binge free as well.

_knot:i experienced quite the same! i try to eat complex carbs for breakfast because a protein breakfast would be horror for me (vegetarian, donīt like cheese or milk). but meals with more proteine seem to keep me satisfied longer and it really helps with my carvings.

well, i have to try to place my cat somewhere else- have to work now.

hope everybody is having a nice day with some amout of binge free time

kate
Old 09-28-2006, 04:03 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/125

Height: 5'6

this is my fourth day binge free!! yay! i really wanted to binge last night but i really fought it and made it!

thanks to my hard work i am 7.5 pounds down from last week mostly water weight... but atleast its weight!
RocknRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 04:28 PM   #15  
It's working this time!

Thumbs up

That's awesome, allycat89!!! Good job!!!