Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2006, 10:46 AM   #1  
Starting fresh!

S/C/G: 281/226/184

Height: 6 feet

Talking Much needed victory!

I've been having a rough few weeks on WW, some weeks I lose less than a pound others I gain a little less than a pound. It feels like I've been trying to get out of the 240s forever! It's been pretty frustrating BUT the other day the weather was a little chilly so I pulled out a long-sleeved shirt to wear. OMG it was huge! It felt so good. Since I started WW in February, all my winter clothes will be bigger than I remembered. Now I really can't wait for the colder weather! It was the perfect pick-me-up to get me back on track

Anyone else have really good moments when they've been feeling down?
Old 09-22-2006, 10:58 AM   #2  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

Seems like i go through phases like that too. There will be some numbers that just LINGER FOREVER, like your 240's. Then some of them fly by. But it looks like overall your numbers, even though you gain a little, lose a little...seems like they are more in a downward trend so WTG.

I LOVE NSV...they really pull you through when the scale doesnt.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:55 AM   #3  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Oooohh! That makes you feel good all the way down to your toes! Good for you!!
Old 09-22-2006, 12:31 PM   #4  
I'll look like this again

S/C/G: 294/285.5/145

Height: 5'7"

WOOHOO for Princess Peach. I think we forget that changes can occur even when the numbers on the scale do not change. Plus, we are too close to see those changes since we are around ourselves 24/7, .

I had something similar happen yesterday when I hiked up Pilot Butte (530 foot cinder cone in downtown Bend). I had not been in about a month and the difference was amazing. I got to the top in my fastest time, and I still had energy left to enjoy the victory! About a month ago I felt like falling to the ground after reaching the top.
Closed Thread