Height: 5'6

Default Ugh, I'm having a hard time...

... finding a plan that works for me. Here is what my day looks like:

7am: Wake up
7-9am: Get ready, walk dogs, finish up any homework
9am-4pm: School school school
4-5pm: Shopping for groceries, getting the mail, all that stuff
5pm: Come home, walk dogs
5-8pm: Homework, study, cook supper... more time spent studying than cooking... cooking get VERY minimal attention, lol, oh and walk the dogs (got 3 dachshunds), and try to get out to Curves if I have the time and I'm not dead tired
9-10pm:get ready for bed, clean and do laundry, walk dogs AGAIN! LOL
By 11pm I try to be in bed

Time is sparse Curves has been on a backburned for 2 whole weeks sadly. And I spend my days running around frantically.

I've checked out a few books at the local library (The 3 Hour Diet and the 6 Day Body Makeover) but neither plans work for me. Not gonna do WW due to finance problems. I'm searching searching searching... I wish there was a miracle pill!! LOL

So here I am... stressed, busy, and overweight... any advice??
candace.gail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:19 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Slow but steady

Height: 5' 11"

How about some exercise videos for when you cant get to curves. I suppliment with videos a lot, there are so many out there now days. I know they can be pricey, check out ebay or blockbuster.
Get n healthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/186/140

Height: 5'6

i could check the library out. check out free workout videos, if they have them i'm supposed to do 3 days of curves though. and since i paid for the membership, i feel like i need to get my money's worth.
candace.gail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:03 PM   #4  
Beam me up Scotty!

S/C/G: 310/218/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi, i'm a student and working as well, so I know how hectic it can be! You can do it!

Any way, I have 2 suggestions. Do you have any friends at the Curves you go to? Maybe you could work out a deal with someone if they walk your dogs for you, which might be a nice change of pace exercise for them, you could go work out at the same time. They bring the dogs back when you're done.

The second is on a food plan. Nothing fancy, but there are a lot of people here that have gone back to basics, a whole foods approach. No gimmicks, just no junk or processed foods. There is also a side bar that is big into what is called "Super Foods" those that are especially packed with nutrients.

What ever you choose it should be for life, not a diet that you are on today and off tomorrow. Look for something that you can do any where any time. Best of luck to you!
cantforgetthis is offline   Reply With Quote