Old 09-18-2006, 03:33 AM   #1  
chela

S/C/G: 217/209/130

Height: 5'0"

Unhappy not happy planning to change diet plans

hello everyone! I would like to know if anyone began a diet plan and notice it was ok and you were getting adjusted to it but you were still not happy with the plan well this is me I been doing south beach for 1 month but I'm still not happy so I'm thinking of trying weight watchers just for the variety of food anyone had that problem. I now that you get weight in every week well the way i will see it is that i will pretend that I'm in one of the diet show like biggest looser or celebrity fitness ect. I have try ww before and i wasn't serious enough to have success but i will give it another try. thanks everyone for your advice. I'm losing the motivation i began with and i don't want that to happen thank you. help! help!
chela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:39 PM   #2  
**Nadine Marie**

S/C/G: 173/*ticker*/135

Height: 5'6"

I never tried the south beach diet, but in january i began weight watchers and i loved it, following the points system is so easy and weighting in every week keep me motivated to lose weight, i stopped durring the summer and didnt lose any, but im following the points system again and im lossing again. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.
cherrykissez011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 08:55 AM   #3  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

I don't have any advice, just wanted to give you support. I am new to this board and am searching everywhere for help. My main question is, how does anyone decide which diet is right for them? I don't have time to attend WW meetings because of my kids...and DH getting home late from work. I guess I'm looking for the easy way out. The least work in the kitchen and least amount of meal planning. is there a diet of just bread and water? LOL, I am truly serious though. I can't figure out between WW, south beach, etc etc.
I need a chef. That's why I can't lose weight. But don't want YOU to get in a funk, goodluck with changing your diet plans. You sound motivated and I'm sure you can do it.
2Bthinagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 09:02 AM   #4  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

The right diet plan is the one you can stick with. I can't do weight watchers because I won't count the points or attend meetings. South Beach was too regimented for me, as was Atkins. I like to eat what I want. So I went to plain old fashioned calorie counting and a bit of exercising. For me just cutting back on sugar, bread and fast food has done wonders. I have lost over 53 pounds now since the last week of April and it really hasnt been a stuggle this time. I walk the dog, thats the extent of my exercise, LOL. BTW, I am a few weeks shy of age 42..............we can do this!!!!
Its just a matter of finding what works with your lifestyle and sticking with it! We will succeed!!!!
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 09:05 AM   #5  
Fat-be-gone

that's me!!! except I haven't stuck with the Fat Smash long enough to actually see results. I find it to be too restriciting. I am going to go back to just watching portion control, adding lots of fruits and veggies, try to stay away from junk food, and working out like crazy. I saw results that way and I liked that I didn't have to deprive myself of anything.

Good luck to you with weight watchers!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote