Old 09-16-2006, 06:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Default Andrea, can you clarify?

Are you going to close this forum and start a fresh one with the debut of the new season? I quite didn't understand the pm, sorry. Then I saw all the new posts and thought maybe in fact you weren't going to close the old forum. Maybe just clear out all the old posts and keep our new introductions?

Sorry to be a nimrod!
Old 09-17-2006, 12:05 AM   #2  
banned

hewy hr!
im sorry i confused you! i guess i failed i was actually aiming to simply so there was no confusion....lol.

heres the plan: on tue night, i am putting an OFFICIAL TBL thread right here in this forum. the threads there now will be closed and everyone will all be here in this forum. some of them are closed already due to lack of interest like the one i put here and the one in the buddy forum. im leaving the one in the support group area open until tuesday and then asking suzzanne to close it but ill post a link over there to come here. does this help?