Old 09-14-2006, 12:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 192/159/135

Height: 5'6"

Default Adding exercise to my diet, need advice plz!

Hey there... i'm been with LAWL for about a 4 months now and the weight has been melting off me, it's awesome! But now, I plan to work out before halloween. I get too lazy sometimes to check in at the place, so if any of you can answer this for me.. THANK YOU! Well anway, currently I'm on the gold plan and I think since I'll be adding in workouts and such (plus I enrolled in dance choreography classes), what plan will I be upgraded to and what's the menu plan for that? THANKS!!
foxyc83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 06:27 AM   #2  

Congrats Foxy that the weight is melting off of you.

Unless you will be exercising more than 5 hrs a week, I don't think that change the plan on you.
Tree0164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 07:53 AM   #3  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

If you are excercising more than 5 you would probably go to Blue which is an additional starch and additional half protein. I was on Gold, started working out daily, moved to Blue. My weight went up and I freaked so now I am just walking a few days a week but they left me on Blue for now. I was at a stall and think I needed the change up.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 06:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 192/159/135

Height: 5'6"

Oh, I see... Yeah, I won't be excercising for more than 5 hrs a week so i should be fine right? Oh and Boo's Mom, that weight that you "gained" just may be the muscle mass u gained. Muscle weighs more than fat, so I'm sure ur still fine!
foxyc83 is offline   Reply With Quote