Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-13-2006, 05:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 148/115/119

Height: 5'3"

Default Free Slim & 6 DVD's

Does anyone want the first 2 Slim & 6 DVDs? Ive been working out for 2 years and I got 7 of the DVD's to break up the monotony, but Start it Up and Ramp it Up are not really challenging for me...I DO wish that I had had them when I first started working out though...pretty thorough workout for a beginner and it moves pretty slow so that you can get your form down. The DVD includes Start It Up, Ramp it Up, Slim and Limber and Slim and 6pack. The rest of the set (Burn it up, Tone it up blah blah blah whatever) are challenging and fun so Ill be keeping them. PM me if you are interested...first come first served
Button_ewe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:17 PM   #2  

Default Would love to have them

Would love to have these dvd's, just let me know if you still have them. I am trying to get started.

Thanks
Melissa Campbell
mdcampbell23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 07:46 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 148/115/119

Height: 5'3"

I still have them as of now...email me at [email protected] and ill get your info
Button_ewe is offline   Reply With Quote