Old 09-12-2006, 11:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/125/135

Height: 5'2"

Default 10th step

I've been stuck on my 10th step. I haven't been writing or even really working on it. I'm ready now. I opened up my workbook to step 10 this morning at the very first question was:
What actions do I take daily so that I may continue to experience recovery?

Duh... How about writing and answering workbook questions? I felt like I had just been hit over the head with my answer.

So, I'm committing to writing on this question today.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:08 AM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Marny, how are you doing, hon?
Have you been working on step 10? Is there anything you want to share here?
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 11:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 190/125/135

Height: 5'2"

Hey Ellis! Great to hear from you.

I'm still working on my step 10. I've really made some growth. I've been doing daily inventories in the evening before I go to bed. I also made the decision to add alcohol to my abstinence. I've had great freedom since doing this--it was a life changing decision.

I'm going to my first pilates class today. I'm hoping that it will strengthen my yoga poses. I'm still running a few days a week. I'm doing 1.25 miles. That's about all my knees can take right now.

I lost another 5 lbs for a total of 45 lbs. And I went down another size. :-) I am having the time of my life clothes shopping. My knew favorite thing to buy are Lucky Jeans. I love unbuttoning the fly and seeing "Lucky You". He He.

Marny
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 12:14 PM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

I can see how adding alcohol to the list would be a bit of a relief. No more hemming and hawing, eh? You just KNOW it's off-limits. Good for you, my dear.

And good going with the running! I joined the Y again a week ago, and I've got three runs under my belt. My legs are just a-killin' me. I'll be living on Advil until my muscles adjust.

Love the Lucky Jeans story...
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote