Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 09-04-2006, 12:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 213/213/139

Height: 5'7"

Default rant rant rant

Sorry for this but am losing my cool this am. I am having man problems, kid problems, work problems, money problems, ex problems and just to add insult to injury the scale will not move!!! I am going to cry.
card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 12:51 PM   #2  

Cry it out.....
AquaChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 01:16 PM   #3  
loving my beautiful self

Height: 5'5"

oh hon, do cry if it will help... I am convinced crying is good for us when we need to cry. and vent all you need.. that's what we're here for, one of the reasons anyways

Everything will work out in the end, I am convinced of that too . And the scale WILL budge... as frustrating as it can be, try to give it more time and keep working hard and the pounds will have to come off
beautifulone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:05 PM   #4  
Workin' My *** Off!

Height: 5'1"

Wow, we could be related today! I got man problems, weight problems , job problems, money problems...........You just feel like screaming till you can't scream anymore sometimes! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Canadian_Mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 08:42 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 213/213/139

Height: 5'7"

Instead of binging (which would have been difficult because there is nothing in my house to binge on) I went out and got a lot of yard work done. Just said forget it to the house. And after almost breaking my lawn mower, whoops I honestly didn't see the big dog bone (I love my dogs I love my dogs...) I saw the cutest little humming bird. Thankfully the best part of my personality is it doesn't take much to cheer me up. So thank you little bird, proof that summer isn't gone yet.
card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:01 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 267/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Yup, had my cry today too. Money problems mostly, followed closely by man problems ( if you could call someone NOT calling me all weekend a problem). But, felt a little better after my pity party, I know tomorrow is another day... I hope your day has improved also.
luckyducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:05 PM   #7  
Under construction

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by card View Post
Thankfully the best part of my personality is it doesn't take much to cheer me up.

Isn't that wonderful? I love being like that. And KUDOS! to you for not bingeing!
tipsygypsy is offline   Reply With Quote