Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 09-01-2006, 05:23 AM   #1  
Under His mercy

Height: 5'9"

Default Jenny Craig Members - September '06

How is everyone doing? Ready for the Labor Day weekend? I don't have any plans except for visiting with family and getting my exercise in with a few hikes.

I have my weigh-in at noon today. My home scales show a loss of a couple of pounds for the week so I'm excited. I started this program May 13 and my weight loss should officially be around 35 lbs after my visit to the center. I'm still loving the food and the program is very easy to stick with. I'm convinced it is worth every penny spent.

Last edited by sunshine; 09-01-2006 at 01:35 PM.
sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 01:33 PM   #2  
Under His mercy

To my surprise, I lost 4 lbs. this week. That's the biggest loss I've had since the first week. Yeah!
Old 09-01-2006, 01:39 PM   #3  

i went back after leaving two years ago having lost 30 lbs and i gained those 30 back but im so focused right now that i know i can do it . So will see how my firts week went tomorrow.
adas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 05:16 PM   #4  

Woohoo! You go Adas! And you too Sunshine! WTG on 4 lbs! That's great!

I skipped a week weigh in last week because I can't really afford the food anymore (never really could) and I wanted to see how I would do on my own. I lost 3 1/2 lbs! Woohoo! Go me! *L* So I picked up the vitamin bars, and some lunches and snacks for weekdays to see how that works out.

Another birthday this weekend... mine. *L* Yeah, the big Three-Oh. Planning on taking the little one to Chuck E. Cheese's. Not feeling too bad about it though because I know they have a salad bar. Might have a dog at the ball game Monday though. ~
Hope everyone has a great and safe holiday weekend!
ArtGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2006, 01:23 PM   #5  

8 lbs are gone i was soooo happy this morning yippee
Old 09-03-2006, 06:46 AM   #6  
Under His mercy

Way to go, Adas. Wow...8 lbs. That's great that you decided to come back to Jenny Craig. You WILL do it this time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ArtGirl! Glad you're still posting here and congrats on the 3.5 lbs. lost. That's great for doing it on your own.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:06 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 188/138.8/125

Height: 5' 2"

Hello, everyone.
I recently rejoined JC again and I know that if I am going to do this I need as much support as possible. It looks like this is a group of successful losers, so I hope you don't mind if I dive in.

After two weeks, I've lost 3.6 lbs. Not as much as I'd hope, but losses none the less.
chrstna446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:17 PM   #8  
Under His mercy

Welcome, chrstna446 and way to go on the loss of 3.6 lbs. You should find lots of support on this thread.

I got a lot of hiking in this weekend but we ate out too much so I'm going to have to get in a lot more exercise if I want to see any weight loss on Friday. I love the Jenny Craig food and the plan is easy to follow so I'm not worried about that...I've just got a lot of calories to burn off!!
Old 09-05-2006, 12:23 PM   #9  

Thank you for the welcome, Sunshine.

I really need to try to get some excercise in. I did two 30 min walks last week and my goal is to get in three this week. I work a great deal so, getting in the time to walks is somewhat difficult. But I guess I need to make me a priority every now and then.
Old 09-05-2006, 09:56 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 228/215/160

Height: 5 ft 5

Yay Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs*
I haven't weighed in awhile, before it was the time of the month,
then this past weekend, i went off, so i'll do good this week, and weigh in on Saturday.........i want to be in the 180's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not ordering NS anymore, i'm going to try to do it on my own. I was thinking of trying WW points again, so that i can actually eat out, and eat basically whatever i want. I'm focused etc, so hopefully this will work.

*hugs*
Jenny
campbellredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 05:26 AM   #11  
Under His mercy

I was so excited to see your post, Jenny. Just stay focused and you can do it! It's all about portion control and that's what I have the hardest time with but if you can master that, you've got it made.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:21 PM   #12  
Under His mercy

How are you coming on your exercise, chrstna446?

How are you doing ArtGirl and Adas?
Old 09-08-2006, 06:04 PM   #13  

Hi Sunshine,

Thanks for asking me about the excercise. I walked on Monday. I have to do it Saturday and Sunday before my Sunday weigh-in in order to make my 3 times goal. I get to work early and don't get home until dark so schedule is difficult. It's should be getting a little cooler, so I'm hoping to get in some noontime walks soon.

I did have lunch with a client today, and was a little worried about overeating. I had a petite chinese chicken salad and a bite of cornbread. I feel pretty good that I didn't overdo it. I feel satisified and not bloated.

So how has your week been going?
Old 09-08-2006, 09:23 PM   #14  
Under His mercy

Sounds like you made some good choices at lunch, chrstna446. That's a victory!! Good luck with your weigh-in on Sunday.

I had my weigh-in today and lost 1.2 lbs. I'm excited about that because now I'm in the 170's and I lost wieght this week after eating out 3 times over Labor Day Weekend! I like to have my weigh-in on Friday so I can splurge just a little bit on the weekend and then have the whole week to make it up before I weigh in on Friday. It seems to work for me.
Old 09-09-2006, 10:07 AM   #15  

well i lost 3 more punds