Old 08-27-2006, 02:28 PM   #1  
Amber

S/C/G: 180/165/130

Default Thumblock wrist weights

Anyone use them? I bought some yesterday..2lbs each.. I thought they were 4lb each but misread the box.. oh well.

I am thinking of adding them to my walking/jogging .. to help out my arms.. Was wondering if anyone else has used them or do use them and their thoughts.
amb_lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 05:47 PM   #2  
Melting Butter

I use ankle weights they are 5 pounds each...at first they were really "noticeable" but my body is getting used to them. I've had them for about 3 weeks now.
I don't have any wrist ones...I just use dumbells.
But the ankle weights make for a good workout and really up the endurance factor.
I hope you have fun with your wrist weights!
healthyme05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 05:43 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/154/140

Height: 5'7

I've been thinking about getting ankle weights to wear at work. I'm already on my feet for 8 hours, try to walk as fast as possible when I'm going, so I figured a few pounds would only help! Hope yours work out well for ya!

Kim
OneKim is offline   Reply With Quote