Old 08-27-2006, 09:46 AM   #1  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Default Week Of August 27!!

Good morning!!! Well..exactly the same again..Better than a gain I suppose..I guess that means to kick up the excercise this week!!!
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:00 AM   #2  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

RR I just realized you goal weight. How tall are you? I couldn't even fathom 120. LOL I totally agree...staying the same is way better than a gain. A friend of mine is also doing ww and she "only lost .8" I told her it's better than gaining .8! Good job RR!

Good Sunday morning to all the rest (I'm sure you'll be around later). Think thin thoughts. lol
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 04:05 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 7"

Well I am proud of myself, I went shoping with a friend this afternoon and I have been craving ice cream, but didn't get any. It is hot and muggy here again! I will be glad when fall is here to stay, although that means winter is right around the corner.

Well time to try and do my exersize ball (without rolling off - it's quite funny).
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 08:27 PM   #4  
Working on Weight loss!!!

Hey Lisa!! Hope U stayed on the ball!!!!

Mamabear--I am almost 5'1...120 is pretty much perfect for me..
Ok..off to bed!!!
Hello all
RR
RoadRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:03 PM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

RR, I did almost roll off one time, I am following a dvd and it is easier than the printed poster that came with the ball. With the poster I was almost constantly rolling off. I didnt get all the way through with the dvd, but that is my goal. Within 2 weeks I want to be able to do sessions 1 & 2 and start on session 3. I think that is do-able.

Hello to everyone else!

Well off to bed, morning comes really early for me. (I am more of a night person)

Lisa
lppennington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:48 PM   #6  
MustangMomma

Hello all!
I had a good weekend, but I must confess that I used most of my 35 pt allowance this week -- my SIL's bday lunch today was great -- my MIL is a great cook. Sour cream/green chili chicken enchiladas. My SIL requested I make flan so I made it w/FF condensed milk, FF evap. milk and skim milk. So it wasn't as bad as it could have been -- I made it in 8 little cups so the servings could be small. Hopefully, this indulgence won't show up on the scale at my WW mtg on Thurs. But boy was that lunch good -- gotta say I really enjoyed it! ha!
SMUMustangMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 07:55 AM   #7  
For Real This Time!

Height: 5' 4.5"

Momma, glad you enjoyed yourself. I actually have the best losses when I use all my FPs. You will be fine!

Lisa, too funny. I always see those balls and just know I'd so fall off! I would look ridiculous!

RR, OK I figured you must be close to 5'. Yep 120 is a good weight. lol I just saw that and thought "no way no how woudl I EVER make it to 120!" Don't get me wrong...I wish for sure but I just don't see it for me!

Hi everyone else!

I got my bike together (ok dh did it but still...) and rode yesterday. It was so awesome!! I love it. And the man liked it too. At first we had to re-adjust the seat height so I stopped and went back home and the man lost it. He was prolly like "hey we just left and we're back already??" LOL Then he kept pulling up the back of my shirt and pinching (that's his "thing" not biting) my back. I had to swat him then he was good. lol Anyway, I'm hoping it doesnt rain so I can go again today. I think I found my exercise!! I love it! OK off to start the day. The man is just waking up. Bye all!
mamabear272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 08:58 AM   #8  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi All!

Woo! I finally have a loss to report! 1.6 for the week! Bout time!

Molly, I have a bike that I bought when DH & I were dating. I think I've rode it 3-4 times. I know I've only rode it 1x since Peter was born! Hopefully we get a house in a side road and flat area!

SMU, good luck on the scales!

Lisa, I am totally amused with the visual of you falling off the ball! I only used mine during labor, and I sure wasn't doig any acrobatics on it!

Hi to everyone else! I'll be sloshing around in the rain this week!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:52 AM   #9  
!No CoMpRoMiSe!

S/C/G: 162/152/135

Height: 5'5"

I'm just getting ready to type, and Bethany says "Mommy, I wanna hooold yoooou." so I.m flying short on arm right now.
When I got up to get her outta bed this morning, the laptop slipped off the arm of the couch, but I caught it with the top of my foot.... OUCH. and just then the phone rings. It was DH, Hes like Whats wrong with you. Whatta way to start the day!!!
I'm down another lb! One week on ww and I've lost about 2 lbs!! I get on the scales every morning. I know your not supposed to, but I can't help myself. It never discourages me, I am familiar with my crazy fluctuation.
I counted my points during the week, but Friday-Sunday, I lost count, but ate pretty conceptually. I just gotta get into the habit of counting them.

We went to a third day concert (contemporary Christian) It was pretty fun. there were 15000-20000 people there. Wow, you see all kinds thats for sure!

Long story short. I know this family from Bulgaria. The 6 yr old is a us citizen, and 15 yr old wants to be. She is the sweetest girl you could ever met. Well, I am trying to help her with this. DH and I wanna adopt her, but have know idea where to start. (She said that it would cost around $10000.) Anyone know anything about this type of thing?

RR Keep up the good work!! HMMMM Maybe i should get me a new ball. DD would sure love that LOL

Molly, the bike sounds like soo much fun. We live on a back road, and haven't lived here long. He doesn't want me to push the stroller(and I totally agree), but I wonder what he would think about a bike. Now there's a good idea!

Mustangmomma, sounds like you had a fun weekend. I'm sure you will be fine. You gotta give yourself a little wiggle room on the weekend, or you would burn out during the week.

Lauren HAPPY DANCE FOR YOUR1.6 the ball is rolling for you now ( just don't fall off it LOL)

TTYL
Christie
wannaBsize7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:46 AM   #10  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Morning ladies!
Busy weekend!! The beach was exhausting!! Packing the baby, packing lunch, carrying everything to the shore, keeping the baby out of the sun, chasing around after DS#1 and his two friends....Then had to go home, hit the store and cook dinner for everybody. I sat down @ 11pm...well FELL down! Got alot of great pics though. My cousins 20 month old DESTROYED my house. But she's so pretty its ok. Sunday had to head to Gma's and Gpa's (Too different places, same county) I took over all the baked goodies to my Papa, Its just something I have always done for him. I HAD to get that crap out of the house!!!
I weighed myself 6 times this morning in 6 different spots on the floor as I didn't believe my scale...I'm down another 2 lbs! My total loss is offically 50 lbs. I'll take a few pics and post them later when I am presentable. I think the big loss is due to stopping and starting over. You know how you lose a bunch the 1st week.
Lauren~ YAY you!!!! WTG! Now you need a ticker. You are a tall drink of water Missy!
Molly~ I Loved biking when I was in my late teens early twenties. DS#1 bought me (with his Father) a bike 6 years ago for x-mas and I rode it all of once. City biking sucks and is not safe. Every driveway you cross is potential to be run down!
Christi~ My brother has adopted two children, one of them when she was 13, but they where American citizens. Sorry about your crappy morning!
Lisa~ Yay on avoiding the Ice cream! I really dig those weight watchers fudge pops if you've never tryed them.
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:59 PM   #11  

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone!! Well my weekend was boring, but ok. My daughter came home Saturday night from her dad's and her face was all red and a bit swollen. Well Sunday it didn't look any better, it didn't look like poison oak to me, but I did read that poison oak can take 7 to 10 days to show up for the first time and Jordan and I had it about 10 days before her face turned red (well I still have it, but have had it for a bit short of two weeks now). Anyway, this morning she gets up and her face is so swollen she can hardly even open her eyes. I got her into the Dr (since I couldn't Saturday night or Sunday) and he said he thinks it's poison oak and maybe an allergic reaction to some bug bites she has. So he's ordered prednisone (my son has had to be on this before for poison oak as well), so I'm now just waiting for the prescription to be ready to pick up. My weigh in is tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes if I get there, hopefully Emma will be a bit better by then.

Stevi, WTG on the 2 lbs and for hitting 50 pounds lost!! That's awesome!! And it sounds like you had a great weekend.

Christie, sorry about the start of your morning, but wtg on losing 2 pounds!! The group is on a roll lately, I hope I get a big loss this week!!

Lauren wtg on losing 1.6 pounds!!

Molly, glad you got the bike together and enjoyed riding it. My exercise would be swimming if I could own a swimming pool, lol. I think I could faithfully exercise several days a week if I just had a pool at my disposal.

MustangMomma, sounds like you had a good weekend!! And those 35 points are there for you to use, at least you didnt' go over them!!

Lisa, I've never had one of those balls but I have heard that they are good for working your core, I just know that my kids would have it all the time and I'd either never be able to find it, it would get popped, or I would just get tired of having it get kicked or thrown all over the house.

RR, I agree, staying the same is definately better than gaining. My sister is only 5'1/2", and she's in the low 140's right now and when her friends tell her that she weighs the same as them she's always saying "yeah but you're several inches taller than me!!" I'm 5'6" so not sure what my final goal should be, but I have it set at 145 for the time being, it's a long ways away so we'll see how it goes when I get down that far.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great Monday!!! Talk to you all soon.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 07:26 PM   #12  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Here they are!

#1 is April 22, 06 @ 262 lbs #2 is @ 229 lbs in early June (I think) #3 and #4 is today @ 212 lbs

I'm still super chunky monkey but the improvement is pretty good. I had to buy a 34 DD today!! Geez!

Last edited by Stevi-rocks; 08-28-2006 at 07:33 PM.
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 09:31 PM   #13  

i am a new member and new to watching my weight,
after 30 years of struggling to keep weight on, i am now trying to get it off!
am 146 aiming for 118.
any help on how to overcome late night grazing - theres little attraction in tomatoes again....
vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:22 PM   #14  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

lookit you stevi you look puuuuuuurdy

I dropped 5 lbs as of yesterday.....got the ticker moved and everything.
Hope you're doing ok
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 11:16 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 160/158/135

Height: 5'5

Stevi you look great! Its amazing when you put pics up side by side you can really see you body melting. WTG!!!
babybelly is offline   Reply With Quote