Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 08-21-2006, 05:01 PM   #1  
Fat-be-gone

Default Sept 4 Goal----2 weeks to go

Hey guys!!

Where is everyone?!?! It's time to climb out of your shells because there is only 2 weeks left until Sept 4th!!!!

La3y---I'm glad to hear you are back and doing well. Take it easy on your (new) girls!!!

Me---no loss to report. TOM's here and he's being a real d---!!! So I'll just wait and see what the scale says next Monday!!

Hope you all are well!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 06:51 PM   #2  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

Yes I am back and the new girls are doing good. I really want to lose some before this is up but we only have 2 weeks to go and I know it now enough time to do any real good.....I will just try to stay healthly....
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 07:02 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

la3y - they say 80% of weight loss is diet, so if you can just be good that way you are totally set!

Rosario - thanks for the bday wishes

So we are here! It's been pretty sunny and hot, we spent the first two days on the beach, it was nice. I don't know how I'm doing with weight loss, I didn't bring my scale.. heh. I did bring a pair of tighter pants so I can tell if I am losing or gaining! I sure hope that I do lose a little. However, we'll see what happens. I am trying to eat lighter, no fast food. It helps that there isn't really any fast food places here. i shall talk later.. we have to make dinner. ttyl gals !!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 01:52 AM   #4  
Vegan

S/C/G: 255/Ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

I'm getting closer. Happily I got into the 180's today. Yeah!
kierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 09:30 AM   #5  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I am here still... barley, I think I am up something like 6 pounds - I hope some is water but wouldnt be suprised if it wasn't; I ate so horrible soooo horrible for the last few days.... family leaves on saturday.

tomorrow is my boyfriend and I two years - I don't think we are doing anything because his family is here and we have been eating out so much whats the point? I was really looking forward to a nice dinner together, last year we did that and it was great - I dunno. I guess we could go next week or something... or maybe tonight, his dad and his girlfriend are going away for the night... I dunno, seems silly to eat out when that is all we have been doing. Maybe we can go to a movie or something.....

Hope everyone is doing well! But I need to get ready for work, I will check in later
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:41 PM   #6  
Have U had your WATER yet

S/C/G: 172 / 159 / 145

Height: 5 '1.5"

Ya'll are doing Great!!! Keep it up. Have a GREAT Day and Stay POSITIVE!!
jelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 03:32 PM   #7  
Fat-be-gone

hey everybody!!!

i've been really good with eating and excercise. but I seriously doubt I'll make even my amended goal which was 10 pounds. oh well, at least the attempt was fun!

have a great weekend everyone. do you guys want to try another goal???
Old 08-25-2006, 04:34 PM   #8  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

yes new goal please, cuz i am going to fail this one, as I sit here and eat cherrio mix and going for chinease for dinner... WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?1?!?! I cant wait till the family goes homr
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 01:24 AM   #9  
Vegan

those visits from family are a bear. I know how hard it is! my husband is from texas originally and every few months either someone from his family is up here or we are down there. I probably would be 5-10 pounds lighter if not for all the 'vacations'. This time when I go down over Labor Day I am eating healthy at least some of the meals. And at least after this visit we will be vacation free until Christmas so maybe I can make a Christmas goal and stick to it!
Old 08-27-2006, 11:16 PM   #10  

How about a goal of GAINING 5 pounds? Because thats where I'm heading!! I am making some great decisions, and some not so great decisions. I am getting TONS of exercise in though, lots of swimming at the beach, I have also been running some mornings. But that food stuff not so good.

One thing thats been kinda... interesting.. is I'm remembering what it was like being a teenager here. And WOW, I am fat! Everyone is wearing bikini's, low rise capri's, and I'm stuck in my tankini and russel atheletics shorts. I gotta get my booty into gear, get healthy and fit! On the healthy note I am going to a Naturalpath this week ( fingers crossed I can get an appointment!), he's going to be able to tell me if my body is working at it's peak performance (which it's not), and tell me whats going on and how to fix it. I'll fill you all in on what happens.

How's everyone doing? This may be the hardest challenge, those end of the summer weeks are hard..

-Aimee
Old 08-28-2006, 01:10 PM   #11  
Working on Hot!

S/C/G: 242/225/175

OMG I am back at work!!! I am still here and I still want to lose 25 before christmas!!!! What our new goal???? I got behine on this one.
la3y_un1c0rn_37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 11:02 PM   #12  
Vegan

Woo hoo, I made the september 4th goal early! well, remember I set it at a modest 7 pounds to lose but hey, I made it. On to the next challenge, which will most likely be harder since I'm going on vacation this week and expect a little gain.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:23 PM   #13  

Whats happening Ladies? No one is posting here!! Should we do something new for Sept/Oct goals? Where ARE you all??

-Aimee
Old 09-07-2006, 03:14 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimGirl View Post
Whats happening Ladies? No one is posting here!! Should we do something new for Sept/Oct goals? Where ARE you all??

-Aimee

I'm back...again...and really disappointed with myself!! I have a 6 lb. GAIN to report. Great. I haven't been online because my family was here visiting and the same day they left is the day that I left to go to my friend's wedding in NC. I definitely am up for setting some new goals!! Should we do something for Halloween? What does everyone think? Let me know if you already started a new thread that I might have missed! I'm also planning on setting a birthday goal for myself (Oct. 22). I need to sit down and think about how much I can lose by then. If I stuck with my original plan, I would have already been at my goal weight for my birthday.
lovemygordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 03:19 PM   #15  
Fat-be-gone

Let's come up with a new goal everyone!!!!

there is a halloween challenge going on but i wouldn't mind starting a halloween goal with you gals. Think about it!!