Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 08:49 AM   #1  
On My Way to Healthy!!!!

Default WW Weigh in Monday!!!!!!

I didn't see a thread like this so I though I would go ahead and start it. I hope no one minds.

I weighed in this morning for the first time. I have been on ww for exactly one week. I feel like I have eaten constantly. I have not been deprived. I have improved my eating habits. I exercise in 20 minutes increments every other day. And I weighed in this morning.

The scales dropped by 5.6 lbs since last Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sikked (sp).

I just had to share. This is wonderful, hopeful, encouraging news to me. I know not every week will be like this, but this is a great start for me. And it motivates me to keep on, keeping on.

Thanks for the encouragement gals.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

That is wonderful!

There is actually a weigh-ins and countdowns page here at 3FC for WW, but almost everyone that posts weighs in on Thursday. I weigh in on Mondays, and used to post there, but it seemed kind of deviod of activity.

I haven't gone to my meeting yet, but I will let you know when I get back. I love Monday weigh-ins because I always have a fresh start for the new week and I am less likely to overeat on the weekend with a weigh in coming up.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:24 AM   #3  
Weight-Loss Warrior

S/C/G: 195/188.4/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi, I'm following weight watchers at home and weigh in Sundays. I started off last week at 192 and with yesterdays weigh in I'm at 186.6. That' s 5.4 lbs. for me. I know that the first week is the biggest drop but it was still awesome to see that. This week I'm hoping for a 1.6 lb. loss. I am so psyched too! My brother is getting married at the end of October and I'm hoping to be at 175 by then.
Great job kcsmom on your drop! That is awesome!
Old 08-21-2006, 10:28 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/140

Height: 5'4"

Thumbs up first week

Well, I am down 3.6 pounds which is great for my first week. I weigh in at home. I had trouble getting in my full points on some days and I hope that will not cause trouble down the road if this keeps up, because I have heard that can make you not drop the pounds. I have been swimming and it is fun. Congrats to everyone else who has lost this week

Old 08-21-2006, 11:21 AM   #5  
On My Way to Healthy!!!!

Congratulations liz and l&d nurse. It's great to know I started with others. This is my first time on ww. I just ordered the deluxe kit this morning. So hopefully I will have it in the next two weeks.

Keep up the GREAT work!!!!
Closed Thread