WW Food and Point Issues ...other than recipes

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2006, 11:46 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 166.4/157.2/140

Height: 5'8"

Default Zero Point Soup Question

Hi there!

I'm new to Weight Watchers and was trying out a veggie soup recipe in the Week 1 informative brochure. It said that a serving of the soup was 0 points.

1 serving is 1 cup, but I had 2 cups at one of my meals. Do I still count this as 0 points or should I have figured out the calories and fiber and worked it out on my slider?

I don't want to unknowinly cheat on my points, but it's nice when the points are already figured out and I don't have to do all the calculations.
Old 07-31-2006, 01:59 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

While some people and some leaders say to count if you have more than one serving I personally never have counted 0 point veggies in my life. My leader also states 0 point veggies are always 0 points UNLESS you hit a plateau and have tried every other trick in the world to break it and can't then evaluate how many 0 point veggies and 'freebies' you have in your diet.

So your 2 cups is still 0
Closed Thread