Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-16-2006, 06:03 PM   #1  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

Default I want to cry!

I ate 3 krispy cream donuts!!!... why?!?!?!?!

OK...I know why...I was in the midst of a down spell...wanting to cry because I found out that this girl i knew in university is now engaged...she is one of the meanest girls I know...she treats people like crap!!! treated me like crap... I totally don't think she deserves to be engaged...and here i am with my guy almost 7 years, recovering for the second time from cancer, trying to make the world a better place..wanting only a proposal in return so I can start living my dream with the love of my life! but nothing! NOTHING!!!!

ok pitty party over...
now I need to try to keep away from the crappy food!!!!
fitgal2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:49 PM   #2  
Slow and Steady

I'm sorry you're feeling bad fitgal.
Be kind to yourself and forgive yourself for the donuts. Start eating well now and be proud of the fact that you got yourself back on your healthy eating plan.

As for the girl being engaged, just remember that your time is coming. My mom used to say this to me all the time and it is so true. Good things will happen to you in good time.

(Oh, and just think about the poor guy marrying Ms. Mean. He is going to be stuck with her til "death do they part." Hopefully he is mean like her and karma will bite her in the behind... hehe.)

{{{Hugs}}} to you. I hope you feel better soon.
Quirky1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 06:51 PM   #3  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Aww Don't fret Sweetness. Marriage is a pain!
Stevi-rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:03 PM   #4  
Want them Muscles!

S/C/G: 135/129/120

AWWW thanks girls!!

I know my "time will come" and it will totally be worth it, I know that...and FOR REAL I feel sorry for the guy who is marrying ms. MEAN
fitgal2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:35 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

If you've been dating this guy for 7 years, can't you ask HIM to marry you? If he hasn't asked in 7 years, what makes you think he will ever ask? After a certain point, you have to make your own happiness, not wait for someone else to get their *** in gear.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 08:40 PM   #6  
Brit Chick

Height: 5' 5"

Don't worry about the donuts - they won't make a difference unless you eat them every day.

You are such an inspiration to a lot of people here - you have a good heart and are always ready to give advice and encouragement. You wouldn't want to be that mean girl would you? I know you wouldn't. Mean people are very unhappy deep down and those who give bad vibes usually get the same back eventually.

Your guy wouldn't have stayed with you for so long if you weren't such a terrific person. Maybe you need to give him a nudge towards the altar! (hint, hint, nudge, nudge)
penpal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 11:26 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Tough situation!

The good news is, you know WHY you ate those donuts! In and of themselves, they won't be awful in the long run, so set your guilt aside. So, don't feel bad because of guilt! Of course, if you're like me, you also feel bad because you feel out of control. Try to strategize about what you could have done instead of eating the donuts. Most of us encounter the same kinds of situations again, and maybe you can teach yourself not to turn to food the next time (or the time after, or the time after)...

Now when stress sends me to the donuts, I push back, tell myself they won't make me feel better, and go and exercise. It is NOT easy to do, but every time I do it, I feel better for it!

This is a process and a journey, and sometimes we get set off our course. The good news is that the way is marked and we can find our way back!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 02:01 AM   #8  
Bikini Season :)

aw *hugs!*
KateRN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:26 AM   #9  
The Beauty of Balance

S/C/G: 213/193~196/<195

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyllenn
This is a process and a journey, and sometimes we get set off our course. The good news is that the way is marked and we can find our way back!
I LOVE reading your posts!
Jayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:27 AM   #10  
The Beauty of Balance

S/C/G: 213/193~196/<195

Fitgal.. you know why you ate them.. that's half the battle...

Often I can't find a reason.. even though I know there has to be one. Take care.
Jayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:19 AM   #11  
Margaret1975

S/C/G: 155/151/135

Don't beat yourself up over the donuts. We all need a little indulgence once in a while. As long as it remains 'once in a while', you should be ok. As far as Ms. Mean, the first thing that ran through my mind when I read your post was 'I wonder how long this marriage will last'. Think about it. If she's half as mean as you say she is, her new hubby will eventually get fed up with it. I can see this marriage ending in fire.
margaret1975109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:24 AM   #12  
aka Superwoman!

S/C/G: SW:226/16st - about 50lbs lost

Height: 5'8"

At least it wasn't 4...

And ASK HIM!!!

2frustrated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:04 AM   #13  
banned

S/C/G: 190/114/125

Height: 5'3"

What are you waiting for??? The worst that can happen is he will say no. Either way you will know the answer and can move on with your life.
TamiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:15 AM   #14  
hara hachi bu

I agree with everybody who said to ask him yourself ... or find a graceful way to bring it up.

I hate it when I eat too many Krispy Kreme donuts. And they're not even all that great.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 11:34 AM   #15  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Awww fitgal - you're awesome!! Revel in your awesomeness and niceness!!! So you ate three krispy kremes - not the end of the world.

Quote:
As far as Ms. Mean, the first thing that ran through my mind when I read your post was 'I wonder how long this marriage will last'. I can see this marriage ending in fire.
Exactly.
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote