General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 03:14 AM   #1  
Diva under construction..

S/C/G: 262/212/175

Height: 5'7"

Smile I'm No Longer Afraid!

I am no longer afraid to control my body, test its limits, gauge its reactions, marvel at its changes. I am not longer afraid to succeed, or concerned what someone else will say/think about my efforts or lack there of or of my appearance. This is finally all about ME. Its all mine. What I do, how I do it, when and if I do it, how long it takes. Nothing and no one can affect me or my new life style choices. Its over!!! The emotional weight problem train wreck.... IT IS DONE. If I don't lose another pound for the rest of my life....Its over. I will have made that decision. I am excited and confident. I look forward to my new challenges and pass or fail it doesn't matter anymore, I'll just try something else. I don't want to disapoint a very important person....ME! This new mentality is better than any smaller pants size or # on the scale. I'm in control and I truly.... FINALLY believe it.

Last edited by Stevi-rocks; 07-03-2006 at 02:26 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 03:33 AM   #2  
Believe and Achieve

S/C/G: 365/311/180

That is the attitude to have. Like I said to another person on the board, "attitude is huge key to weight loss." When you tell yourself those things and believe it it will make a difference in your life. Oh and one more thing. Hopefully others will see this also. Enjoy the journey. Don't spend too much time creating goals and the day you hope to reach it..... YOU'LL REACH IT WHEN YOU REACH IT. You'll get there when you get there. Don't worry about dates just enjoy each day as it comes. Enjoy the ride!!
Old 07-03-2006, 06:01 PM   #3  

I never said I was setting time limits...the whole point was identifying the acceptance of a new life style. But thanks!
Old 07-03-2006, 06:45 PM   #4  
Believe and Achieve

Yeppers I know, I'm just saying. Some think about dates too much ya know? I used to do that. Not any more. I seen ya lost 6 lbs so far.. Congrats. Need any back up i'm here for ya.
Old 07-03-2006, 07:07 PM   #5  
Believe and Achieve

Oh, btw, you mind if I IM you sometime?
Old 07-03-2006, 08:07 PM   #6  

Sure! I'd love to chat! BTW I've lost 36lbs! I changed my tracker for a fresh start in a new challenge. My profile is the same though.
Old 07-04-2006, 01:52 AM   #7  
Believe and Achieve

Ohhh That's awesome!!!! Keep it up!!!! Thanks I'll IM you sometime when I get the chance. God bless.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:41 AM   #8  
No description available.

What a lovely post! I can feel your enthusiasm!! (Cute baby, btw!)
Closed Thread