Sonoma Diet Recipes Recipes marked for each wave of the Sonoma Diet. Recipes fit in with whole food diets and the Mediterranean diet.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 08:20 PM   #1  

Thumbs up The Sonoma Diet Online Recipes- found a bunch

I adore allrecipes and found today that The Sonoma Diet Online now has 67 recipes posted there, with I am sure more to go each day. I haven't checked to see if these are in the book or not, but its a nice resource to have this online.

I really recommend you get a free account at Allrecipes.com so you can save your recipes to an online box, get shooping lists from them.. etc. I've been a member since April 2000 and just love it!

http://search.allrecipes.com/recipe/...rt=1&Submit=GO

Happy Sonoma-ing
Old 07-04-2006, 08:32 AM   #2  

Default Allrecipes Sonoma on line

Hi Linda,

Thank you for posting this site. What a goldmine of recipes for us
Thank you for sharing I saved so many to my recipe box,had a hard time chosing which ones to do.Hope its kept online. I've also been a member for a very long time,but never thought to check to see whats new on that site.
Closed Thread