Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 12:13 PM   #1  
kellyjoiii

S/C/G: 225/225/165

Height: 5'7"

Arrow A crawl....where is my handle?????

Well, after many months of starting and restarting.....I am sooo sick of this life. I am sick of being FAT. I have yet to get the gumption I had last year on my eating and exercising. I have been OP for three days and WILL continue. I have been spending alot of time at the pool with my two boys and hopefully this will help with my eating. I started a fad diet the other day and thought...this is absolutely ridiculous. Why would anyone do this to their body????? I counted the points and it helped me to get back on track. I have lost a few water weight lbs and am going to do this. I, like so many other people have gained some of my wieght back that I worked sooo hard to lose last year. I don't fit in any of the shorts I bought last year but two pair...(and of course the ones that have elastic which I sick of wearing). My weight tracker is up to date as of today ......and I will continue this lifestyle change, for If I don't I will continue to be miserable and fat. I will do this.
Thanks for listening.
Old 06-29-2006, 12:14 PM   #2  
kellyjoiii

S/C/G: 225/225/165

Height: 5'7"

Oh wow...........I just realized that I have met my first 5% since last year!!!!!
What a way to start the day AND help with OP!!!
Old 06-29-2006, 07:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

Hey Kelly, My name is Paula and I am from Pace, Florida. Only 15 minutes from P'cola. Don't get discouraged. You will do this. I just pray that we don't get hit this year by a hurricane. Those mre's will ruin a diet, and quick!!! No, but really, hang in there. It will be fine. Summer is the best time to lose weight, with all the great fruit and veggies. And like you said, taking the kids swimming will curve an appetite. I have been doing that this summer too. Any way, I check posts frequently so if you ever want to vent I am here. Take care. Nice meeting you. -Paula
Closed Thread