General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2001, 09:07 AM   #1  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

Default diet power

Has anyone used dietpower- I was wondering if it was any good.

sue
Old 09-04-2001, 11:41 AM   #2  

Angry hi

I have never tried dietpower, but I was wondering if you could tell me what it is?? Thanks Gidget
Old 09-04-2001, 12:32 PM   #3  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

Diet power is software that tracks what you eat. there is a site for it. www.dietpower.com
Old 09-08-2001, 04:22 PM   #4  

Default Diet Power

Okay, I went surfing on the web (surprised?) and came across dietpower. You can get a download for seven days--free. So, if you are wondering if it is for you, then try it. I then bought the installation for $50. You enter your food in and it figures your calories and the whole nine yards. This is the really great part--you enter your activities in, like walking, weightlifting, whatever, and it figures out how many calories you have burned for that activity. It then subtracts that amount of calories for the food you have eaten. It takes a couple of weeks, but as long as you are faithful, then it will start figuring how many calories your metabolism is using and it will figure how many calories that you need to eat in order to lose weight. I was using it faithfully, until my husband and I both lost our jobs the end of August and my world got turned upside down. I really haven't gotten back to using it, yet. The one downside that I have found is that we don't have our computer booted up all of the time, so every time I eat something, I have to go boot it up to record it. If you want something similar that doesn't cost anything, try www.fitday.com Theirs is free and it is easy to use. I didn't come across it until just a few days ago. I emailed it to several of my friends and they were very impressed with it. Let me know what you think. Good luck!
Closed Thread