Old 06-23-2006, 06:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 315/268/150

Default What a crappy week !

Man o man am I ever happy that it's friday.

This has been the week from ****.

First, DH's company was under suspention and had the week off without pay this week. ( other guys mistakes but the whole company payed for it. Worst part is the guys that messed up where under DH's supervision). Because he is bored, he calls me about 5 to 10 times a day, while I'm at work.

Second , a payement that was cancelled was payed directly from our account (the amount is over $1 000), the same day my morgage was going to be payed. So I had to ask financial help from my parents while we get things OK again.

Third, work has been so crazy, I didn't get a chance to walk once this week. I could hardly take 15min to eat lunch without concentrating on anything else since most of the time I was stuck in meetings from 8am till 3pm non stop. Even my water intake went down (I couldn't get out every 10min to visit the bathroom, it would have looked bad. Especialy, when meeting with my department's Minister)

Forth, when I did take a walk this week. I took my dog to our local park. Well, we couldn't stay there more than 5min because of all the horse flies. My dog got bit right on his eye lid, it swelled up so much within seconds he couldn't see. So I had to go see the vet.

Now friday has potential to be better, my dog's eye is back to normal (but no park-time for a while), DH's company suspention is over (they made them come back to work this morning), my boss is away today, we have no meetings schedule, so I'll be able to relax more while doing some of my administrative work and finaly, the weather is promising for a very nice walk during lunch.
Foreverhopefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:50 AM   #2  

Wow! That does sound like a week dreamed up by the creator of some horrow movie. Very stressful!
I'm replying because I may be able to help w/ a couple of items......I hope I can, anyway. First of all, if a payment had been cancelled w/ the company and they took it anyway, you may have recourse to get it back. Check w/ your bank to find out for sure, but i belive they have names for that type of thing......names like fraud.
And #2, you may be able to get some fly spray so you and your dog can have a comfortable walk. Ask your vet. It's just not fair that either of you give up your outing because of the flies.
I'm glad things are looking up for you.....maybe the weekend will set everything right.
~Sylvia
silversun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 10:21 AM   #3  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

that does sound like a crappy week! does it help at all by saying that you cheered me up b/c mine does't sound bad now at all?
Seriously.. things will get better. "this too shall pass"

Dana
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 10:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 315/268/150

The realy good thing is that I didn't turn myself to food for confort. Maybe I was too busy or maybe , just maybe, I'm getting over that nasty habit.
Foreverhopefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 10:59 AM   #5  

That is a great thing that you didn't turn to food. On the brighter note, yes today is looking like it could be a terrific day for you.
Inca's Momma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:55 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Good job not turning to food. I think sometimes life just throws us weeks from heck to make us realize that life is not bad most of the time. You got through some major stress no food, that means you should be able to do it again next time now that you know you can do it and that the food and feeling guilty about the food does not help the situation.

Trish
trishn222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 11:11 PM   #7  

Height: 5'6"

Wow, that sounds like a really hectic week, I hope that today and the weekend gives you a chance to relax and recoup.
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote