Old 06-20-2006, 09:37 AM   #1  

Default 2 questions, just started

I'm on the juice now for two days. (unlimited protein) I have a question. Has anyone gained weight on the juice after doing the regular diet the next day?

another question. I have 28lbs. to loose. What is stabilazation? Do they give you more food? I'm just curious. I'll write this under a new thread.
momofgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 09:57 AM   #2  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hi momofgirls, and welcome! I have not seen people gain on TO before, however sometimes it does take a day or so after you have finished for your loss to show on the scale. They do give you more food in stabalization, as they are trying to help you to set up a lifestyle change in your eating habits that will help you to keep the weight off for good. Welcome!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

momofgirls -
Like Katie said, if you're noticing a gain, it may take a couple of days to show up on the scale. One thing though, for the first couple of days after TO, try to avoid red meat, and tuna. That was just a suggestion offered by my COD.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote