Old 06-14-2006, 12:36 PM   #1  

Default Turbo Jam?

I see that many people love Turbo Jam. I also see that there is a 10 day jump start too. Can someone explain to me which videos are used when? Also, does anyone here weight train on the days they do not do cardio?

Thank you again.

Sara
SaraD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:49 PM   #2  
Braxton & Baylie's MiMi

Sara,

The 10-Day Kick Start is part of the first edition of Turbo Jam. It contains the Learn & Burn, 20 Minute Workout, Turbo Sculpt, Cardio Party (Mix 1) and Ab Jam. The 10-Day program is Two days of Cardio Party then 1 of Turbo Sculpt two days of Cardio Party, etc. You exercise everyday during the program. There is a brochure that comes with the DVD's that has a "suggested menu for each of the 10 days and also which workout to do.

On our challenge, there are all levels of participants, some have just received their videos, others have been doing TJ for some time; therefore we are all doing the required programs, but some are doing additional ones as well. For those who are just beginning to exercise, the Learn & Burn and 20 minutes workout is about all they can complete. I suggest that you check out the program on their website: http://www.beachbody.com Turbo Jam is also available of QVC for a cheaper price, less shipping. If you order on BeachBody, you can take the option of paying in three payments. When I ordered, I upgraded my program to the Deluxe, that included Cardio Party Mix 2 and a bonus DVD (they just send an assortment of different programs). If you decide to purchase from Beachbody, check with us on the thread, we usually have a discount code for 10 - 15% off.
Turbomimi is offline   Reply With Quote